Player Vehicles

DragonBlade

Fledgling Freddie
You mean i have to know how to repair clothes and cook etc. to build a vehicle :eek6: , that sounds stupid.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
DragonBlade said:
You mean i have to know how to repair clothes and cook etc. to build a vehicle :eek6: , that sounds stupid.

Well its also stupid that u hafto know how to make armors to make droids (talking aboute bone), and how to make food to be a tailor. also, its stupid that u hafto know how to set up camps, mask ur scent and cut up dead animals to become a bounty hunter. also its stupid that u hafto know how to kick the arse of a durni with unarmed 4 to become a comando, that uses flamethrowers and rocketlumchers.

Live with it :touch: . the point is that you hafto be a MASTER crafter to make a vehicles, and they didnt want to make a new profesions just to make 4 vehicles, so they put in in master artisan.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
If you don't have the skills to make one, you probably have skills in another area, so use them to get enough moolah to buy one.

Simple really.

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
Think the general consensus on the SWG forums was that a new vehicle engineer profession should have been added, but they just wanted to get the vehicles pushed out.
Maybe when they add more vehicles they might add a new profession.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Hope not, I'm already a millionnaire from the vehicle trade.

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
Vehicles only require 2 types of resources and thus are extremely easy to make, while droids (Im a DE) takes a lot of time to put together with a bunch of different resources, components and factory made components. Its a real hassle. I can sell vehicles for up to 40k, droids I'm lucky if I get 10k for. :rolleyes:

Hope I'll be able to make some money off my trade when assult-droids goes live...

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
the main problem with droid vendors is they never say exactly what the droid has ;) my fianceé (master CM) finally found one with an accurate description for 20k and bought it. going off the other top chim DEs, that's fairly cheap for what she got (med droid + storage + crafting station + good med module).

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I always put what it has in it in the name. For example: "Surgical droid w/ medical & storage module". Doesn't seem to help me much =(.

Got my vendor in a big guild owned trade-building near a starport on Dantoine now though. I sell my vehicles for 69k! (I didn't set the price, there are vehicle vendors there already selling at that price and I'm not allowed to charge lower than them). Never thought anyone would buy them at that insane price, but 30 mins after I put it up I sold my first one... Dang, I'm going to become a millionaire!

I sell my droids on the same vendor for 10k, no one has bought a single one yet....

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I have only ever bought one droid... 110 medical rating with storage...

The idea was i could keep a crating kit, some wound packs, clothing and a gun to help with the corpse runs....

Then SOE in their infinate wisdom decided that corpse runs would be too much of a shock for the masses so implimented a weak and useless insurance system... being a wookiee with no armour i have never needed to pay insurance, i just buy a new crafting tool every few days :/

however... i can still take the express home via an unfriendly rancor, wer the rest of my PA have to walk/ride home :)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Well its also stupid that u hafto know how to make armors to make droids (talking aboute bone), and how to make food to be a tailor. also, its stupid that u hafto know how to set up camps, mask ur scent and cut up dead animals to become a bounty hunter. also its stupid that u hafto know how to kick the arse of a durni with unarmed 4 to become a comando, that uses flamethrowers and rocketlumchers.

Live with it :touch: . the point is that you hafto be a MASTER crafter to make a vehicles, and they didnt want to make a new profesions just to make 4 vehicles, so they put in in master artisan.

actually, commando's have to know unarmed BECAUSE, they are a commando, think about it, they have unarmed training, there ment to be able to fight without a wep (if they have to) and any way, why u moaning about having intim and a 10 sec delay, hate to say it, 99% of commando's are noobs because they forget they have them, also, ofcourse u have to know how to cut up dead animals etc as a BH, your a killer, so u stalk people, so u can camp out in middle of no where and wait for the perfect moment, (animals = food if it was rl), and vehicals are made with engineering 4 afaik, could be wrong i dont craft them :p, and i know u got out of my rant with the armor bit as u mentioned bone, but droids have armor too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom