Player Market

F

Fafnir

Ok, its getting silly now. Stabbers are goin for 5m isk and they mine the ores, Probes sells for less than it cost to make them. Wonder where it all will end. The producer pays you to take the ship?

E

Embattle

TBH its just like real life in many respects, everyone is selling them so the market is flooding with sellers and ships....thus the price keeps dropping, this well happen until those making realise it isn't worth it.

F

Fafnir

I dont think people are thinking about the time they spent on mining etc. If people stopped taking salaries in rl the prices would drop as fast here as in game :)

R

Rah

It's true .. my corp has recently stopped making probes as it's not worth mining the minerals for them anymore.

It'll level out eventually.

S

Scouse

Faffnir - don't you think your signature is ....well..... excessive?? :(

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Scouse
Faffnir - don't you think your signature is ....well..... excessive?? :(
Learn to spell my name right, go to DAOC offtopic and spell my name right 100 times. :)

E

Embattle

You can expect many cruisers to start going up in price, the minerals are running low and the price charged for certain ones is increasing fast. The Corp I'm iwth mine a lot of Zydrine, we find that we can current get nearly 1800 for each mineral.

T

Tom

Aye but you have to watch Embattle though, I keep him in check with my phat cruiser. He'll rip u off if ur not careful

PS hes ugly too :p

E

Embattle

You mean that fat cruiser I had to support because you got in trouble going it alone before :p

Users who are viewing this thread