Player level and stat info - where from?

S

siuko

Hi there everyone!

I'm just wonder if theres anywhere that I can collect information about my characters? Either via the XML thing that mythic do or possibly listed on my local files on my pc.

I wanted to create some form of automatic script that would update a webpage with my characters levels and stats etc.
Rather than me remembering to do it myself everytime :D

Is this possible at all?

BTW I'm on Prydwyn, Hibernia - if it makes any differnce?

R

Rubric

Once upon a time there was a site like the one you talk about. Now its shite & it dont work.

S

siuko

Could you possibly let me know what site that was? Or how they collected the character information?

N

-Nxs-

Not possible at the moment.

The usefull information on your character is stored on the server, not the client, so you're kinda stuffed there.

The XML that extracts data from the servers for public use has not worked for over 6 months now, there was word that it will be fixed in 1.62 but they have been saying that it will be fixed/better in the next patch since 1.57

B

Belsameth

how fortunate we have Rubric to give you all information :)

There indeed used to be XML's but there were a few problems with (ie. they didn't work. at all :p)

luckily, after 1.62 goes live (after the 5th of august) it should all be remedied, and you can find them then at www.camelot-europe.com

S

siuko

Thanks everyone for the quick replys :D

The thing is I didnt really want it viewable on their website....

I wanted to be able to collect the information and have it update automatically on my website.

Will this XML once fixed allow me to take that information myself?

A

Addlcove

yes if you know how to cooperate xml and html into a webpage you can do it yourself ;)

S

siuko

Cool!!!

I shall be waiting for the fix as I'm sure it will all work wonderfully in 1.62 ;)

Thanks again everyone!

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Belsameth
how fortunate we have Rubric to give you all information :)

There indeed used to be XML's but there were a few problems with (ie. they didn't work. at all :p)

luckily, after 1.62 goes live (after the 5th of august) it should all be remedied, and you can find them then at www.camelot-europe.com

Luv you too Bels ;)

Users who are viewing this thread