Player horses and housing!!!!!!!!

O

old.Tohtori

Hopefully they don't do a classic "buy this gold box and get horses" shit trick...ahem..i mean hat trick.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I think this version will be released at the same time as the patch. They talk about daoc+si, not a new exp.pack or something.

C

CliffyG

What part of this line doesn't sound right ;).

* Incredibly stable on-line play and excellent technical support.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Haedric Griffin

* Incredibly stable on-line play and excellent technical support.

It's like playing in a stable(stinky, not too comfortable but got no better). Stables got excellent tech support(poop shovelers).

p.s. Just -trying- to be funny, still like DAoC and GOA :p

T

The Real Redi

Player controlled horses??? i see a cavalry of pole wielding armsmen coming on...

Anyone ever wonder why theres only one breed of horse in the realms? I'd have thought a nice Shire Horse for the knights of the realm, and perhaps some lovely shetland ponies for the Luris?
:great:

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Actually, I think there are different horses for the realms. I'm pretty certain the horses I've taken in Hib are different from the ones in Mid.

G

granny

Nope, they're the same in Mid/Hib/Alb. Just different sizes for different races which occasionally gets bugged, had my old firby bard on a luri-sized horse once...

minibike.gif

F

Falcon

Could be amusing to go to AMG alone and see 50 Infils on horses unstealth then suddenly vanish ontop their horses once more :p

J

.Jos.

Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

Perhaps then, the third part in that sentence, about the overhaul of seige weaponry, is what they are going to announce in a press release about an overhaul of RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom