Player homes :)

Y

-yoda-

Housing Update
from Matt Firor
2003-03-14 15:06:14

It's been a while since I've updated you all on the status of player housing. As it stands right now, we've gone through an initial stage of internal testing where we've created houses, decorated them, etc. and the system is working well. What we still need to do is to ensure that all the items you'll be getting to decorate your house work as advertised, so we're going over everything with a fine-tooth comb and taking care of any bugs and inconsistencies (especially across Realms) that we find. We've already completely overhauled several houses altogether, and are currently working down a list of issues with decorative objects.

So now that we're at the stage where we're almost done with housing exteriors, we're going to release some screen shots of housing interiors, thus far. Remember, we're still testing this system, so it may look a little different when the final housing system hits the live servers. We're going to be adding more decoration items, and the ones you see in the screenshots may or may not be available for your Realm.

Finally, a note about scheduling - we're planning on having Housing up for testing on Pendragon in about a month, or mid-April.

Click the More... link for new screenshots of housing interiors.

www.camelotherald.com

heheh those hunting heads on walla of animals look like cool additions to a guild house n stuff :)))

A

Archeon

Shame we can't claim the Bloodfelag fort, thats easily the best fort in Midgard. And i think it already has a few heads hanging in there, no need to wait for some dumb old patch :)

G

Gimly

I remember reading on the Herald somwhere that they were also looking at putting a forge and merchants in a guild house (at a higher charge) wonder if this is still the case.

Anyhow :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread