Played time?

O

old.Bowen

6days 7hours for lvl 25 friar - although i have 430 in tailoring aswell :)

H

Hulbur

I hit 40 about 2 weeks after release, and have yet to hit 50.

My played time is about 25 days on my main, but ive just been having too much fun goofing around, doing odd things like trying to figure out just how much difference there is in Battle song shout damage when u take it over 50. ( I have some numbers on this if anyone is interested)

I've also grown pretty tired of the mindless exp routine if I wanna lvl fast.

Been trying a few alts, and another realm, and crafting a bit.

Im guessing another 2 weeks before i get my shit together and get the last 2.2 lvl to 50.

In the end, when ur above 45, lvl dosnt really matter that much. I see tons of people who log their char in malmo and refuse to leave before they hit 50. In some ways, thats a real feat of will power because its the most boring repetitive kind of play you could ever imagine:sleeping:

*sigh* Yet another lvl 50 that dosnt even know his own frontier and gets lots if he has to run to Breifine from Mid PK :rolleyes:

V

Vell

Originally posted by Hulbur

*sigh* Yet another lvl 50 that dosnt even know his own frontier and gets lots if he has to run to Breifine from Mid PK :rolleyes:

Heehee, a level 40-something skald asked a Ghost where our relic keeps were the other day :p

O

old.Rawkeer

pfft, i know my way around all of hib frontier and 90% of mid frontier.. But the only place i am sure i can get to in my own frontier is castle excal.. and thats only coz there's a road directly from sauvage to it :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom