Played time?

O

old.Keigan

Ok just out of curiosity... How much played time do you lvl 50 ppl have on your chars? Maybe pointless thread but still interesting :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Keigan
Ok just out of curiosity... How much played time do you lvl 50 ppl have on your chars? Maybe pointless thread but still interesting :)

Around 35 days now ( a few hours short )

hit 50 @ 16 April 2002

:K

edit: atleast that's when gideon updated the news with that lvl 50 thing

O

old.Xarr

wow... that's alot soulfly :)

might i inquire if you have many rp's total? :D

O

old.Xarr

hehe yap, i won't forget that :D

and it's hard to get many rp's still on these servers since it is still a bit young.

K

Khalen

50 Since last week and with about 36 Days playtime. Sure it can be done much quicker (looking at my cleric who was 20 in 1 day play time, just good balanced teaming and doing purples is easy with good equipment). But I can say I've been everywhere, seen everything, done everything. Also numerous times of running around, helping m8s, finding suitable groups, etc. etc.
So if you wanna be 50 it takes some time with a character who plays at normal times. (weekdays at nights, and whole weekends)

Just have fun in playing, rushing is nice to become a RvR character but there is sooo much more then only RvR.

S

SFXman

Generally if you get a few high-level guildies all to make up a nice newbie char group and give them 50g each... you will level in no time...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

dont forget the highlvl cleric buffs

S

SFXman

No no.... get yourself a L50 wizard or theurgist to tag along for a few days... you will level sooooooooooooooo fast witht he buffs they give. You can solo red no problem and gank loads of oranges (no point in reds due to oranges giving exp cap).

O

old.Arnor

Someone told me that around 20days to 50 on main char is normal. Less on your alt(s)
Im gonna have abit over 20 when I hit the big 5-0 (soon I hope)

T

tilde

42days now, got 50 a month ago or summink - it CAN be much faster if u stay out of RvR like some does ;)

166k rp aswell, yes its possible as a gimpadin but not fun :(

A

Aeiedil

im 42, and my playtime is around 22-23 days :(

O

old.Arnor

Im 46 atm, and my played time is 18d, but I only got 13000 rps.
So if im 4 lvls higher than you, and im a tank and youre a nightshade, that would mean you have around 60-70k am I right?
(Wild guess o'course)

O

old.Xarr

assassin classes also have a hard time finding groups unless they're grouping with guildmates/friends of course...

S

SFXman

166k rp's with a gimpadin!? Holy crap! Gotta love that nickname aswell :D

O

old.HiredGoon

Not if youre a ROCK hard assassin with kick-ass weapons, and a dashing wardrope :p

S

SFXman

"I am a rock hard assassin" *bow flexes* *TSCHUK* *Listepik was killed by an archer*
;)

O

old.Keigan

thx!

kk... was nice some ppl answered my question ;)

And I agree with most of you, especially the thing about not rushing. If you play midgard Im sure I would be able to play my skald all the way up to 50 without going further up the map then gna(means myrkwood, skona ravine and malmohus), but going places and seeing new cool mobs is always fun!!

btw if it is your first char who reaches 50 and you didnt play beta or anything it will probably have a huge amount of played time! Remember in beta when I had my lvl 9 cleric (hehe I know but I never got any further), I had about 4 days played time hehe :D). BUT he had been all over the snowdonia frontier! Me and my 2 friends didnt know so much about the game then but i think we actually made it to the midgard or hibbie PK and there we were area of effected by some really mean guy (might have been a PK wiz, dont remember)... Anyway, it was really fun altho I never reached above 9 lvl's!! Soo.. remember that all you xp-greedy ppl out there :p

As a side note: How does AE spells work on the pvp-server?? I mean they can't damage other realm members when hunting with them but it has to when you hunt them... straaange :D ;)

/Extremely - Skald

F

Flimgoblin

On pvp you can't hurt group or guild members - so if yer xping in the salisbury plain with your group you can AoE happily...

until someone else comes along... at which point you can AoE them to get rid of em ;)

(brings a whole new dimension to camping in keltoi)

O

old.LandShark

ouch, 20days for 50 with first char? :(
I'm on 14 days and i hit 42 last night.... hmmm, 6 days 8 levels :D LET'S GOOOOO :D

O

old.rowdin

Hi
Lvl 34 armsman, played time 7 days,mostly soloing.
I no it slows down alot from now on so i don't think it we be
any better for me either.

Rowdin lvl 34 polearmsman. The legcey.
Shadowviper lvl 23 Infiltrator. The legcey.
Soylent Green lvl 25 sword/sheild. armsman.

S

SFXman

Who reall cares I mean... you gotta have fun sometimes :)
I probably have 3-4 days played for L29 scout if you only include exping...

F

Flimgoblin

I'm sure Fing is getting past that 20 days and he's only lvl 29 :)
Mibbe only 10 days... it's a lot for lvl 29 though I'm pretty sure, whatever it's at.

Then again I suck :) (and I spent a fortnight crafting)

I've discovered it generally takes 2 hrs each time you start to find a group, gel together as a group and start making xp.

If you play 8 hrs a day, that's fine.

If you play 4 hrs a day, not so good.

If you only log on for 2 hrs - you tend to do all the seraching around and dying whilst the group works out what it's doing... then have to go just as it starts getting good.

:m00: :m00: :m00:

O

old.Keigan

Originally posted by fingoniel

If you only log on for 2 hrs - you tend to do all the seraching around and dying whilst the group works out what it's doing... then have to go just as it starts getting good.

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Hehe totally agree with you Fingoniel! It is so true, so true.... :D

[EDIT] Oh and thx for the info on the AoE spell on PvP-server... leeching is really gonna be hard.... :clap: [/EDIT]

D

Danya

Originally posted by Aeiedil
im 42, and my playtime is around 22-23 days :(

Har Orange to you Aeie and only on about 19-20 days (I think)... Only 31k rp tho :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Keigan
[EDIT] Oh and thx for the info on the AoE spell on PvP-server... leeching is really gonna be hard.... :clap: [/EDIT] [/B]

The only reason I'd go to the PvP server is the ability to charge into Keltoi, wipe out whoever's in there and then start farming ;)

Course you'd need two groups fgrom your guild, one hunting, one guarding ....

Stuff the Keep taking... it's dungeon taking time!

D

Danya

Originally posted by fingoniel

The only reason I'd go to the PvP server is the ability to charge into Keltoi, wipe out whoever's in there and then start farming ;)

Course you'd need two groups fgrom your guild, one hunting, one guarding ....

Stuff the Keep taking... it's dungeon taking time!

Post a couple of level 50s by the door. :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Dannyn
Post a couple of level 50s by the door. :)
ROTFLMAO! BOUNCERS! What a great idea! "Sorry, guild only today." HAHAHAHHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom