Play FFXI on your 360

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/...line/play_final_fantasy_xi_online_with_oxm360 !

Play Final Fantasy XI Online with OXM360!
07 Dec 2005 7:55pm

Get the full Xbox 360 Beta Version of Final Fantasy XI Online with issue 04 of Xbox 360: The Official Xbox Magazine!

We’ve been trying to keep this one under our hats but we just have to let it go: You’ll soon be getting the chance to try out the full Xbox 360 Beta Version of Final Fantasy XI Online, and this full game is totally free with a issue 04 of Xbox 360: The Official Xbox magazine, on sale 05 January!

That’s right: The full MMO masterpiece from legendary developer Square Enix, totally free, for you to try out! See, Square Enix need to test out the XBOX 360 version of the legendary MMORPG and they’ve decided to ask the expert readers of OXM360 to help them!
So with Issue 04 of OXM360, on sale 05 January, you’ll get a second playable Xbox 360 disc stuffed to the layers with the full Xbox 360 Beta Version of Final Fantasy XI Online. That’s on top of the usual playable disc, which for Issue 04 comes with superb trial versions of Kameo and Need for Speed Most Wanted! You’ll be able to create your Final Fantasy characters, take them online, and interact with thousands of gamers all around the world as you make your way through the huge fantasy land of Vana’diel for as long as Square Enix run the Beta servers! All you’ll need to play is an Xbox 360 with hard drive, an Xbox Live Gold account and a broadband connection.

It’s the biggest free gift in Xbox 360 history - no, make that Xbox history - and you’ll only find it with Issue 04 of Xbox 360: The Official Xbox Magazine! We’ll be bringing you more news on this momentous event in the next few weeks.

But hold on. That’s not all. 05 January is still a long way away, but 09 December is right around the corner – and that’s when Issue 03 of Xbox 360: The Official Xbox Magazine hits shelves. This month’s highlights are the definitive review and ultimate guide to Project Gotham Racing 3 and everything you need to know about your new Xbox 360!

Even better, the free game disc is packed with PLAYABLE demos of King Kong and Full Auto alongside all the hottest Xbox 360 trailers. You’ll even be able to use your disc to unlock the exclusive Readers Only section on www.OXM.co.uk and access our unique VIP content!

Get all the details about Issue 03 of OXM360 here.

So remember: Issue 03 of OXM360 is out on Friday, 09 December, with the Official verdict on Project Gotham Racing 3 and playable demos of King Kong and Full Auto.

And Issue 04 of OXM360 is out on Thursday 05 January, stuffed with all the latest reviews, previews, playable demos – and the FULL Xbox 360 Beta Version of Final Fantasy XI Online!

this should be good :clap:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sparda said:
this should be good :clap:

Actually i found it to be an awful game :) very rare anyone talks if they do its in chinese.

Takes days to lvl yes when you reach lvl 10 you begin the biggest grind ever.

Everyone runs around in the same armour and you all look the same each other.

Stay clear.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
psht its free, mayas well have a look ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sparda said:
psht its free, mayas well have a look ;)

Yep its free but you'll be downloading patches for hours only for about an hour later to uninstall the game wish you could get those 3-4 hours of your life back and do something else.

take it from someone and the other guy the game is AWFUL

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
bah i was hoping the xbox magazine might have demos of all the games currently out so we can try before buying - like the ones available on marketplace, i just dont have a hard drive for my box yet (forced to buy a core system and no hds in the shops :mad: ).

bah

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
With MS charging for downloads via Live!? Heh, good luck.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
With MS charging for downloads via Live!? Heh, good luck.

dont have a 360 do ya?

The demos are free to download over live, as are a few game trailers ect. Think atm theres Demo's of Kameo, NBA 06, and NFS:MW. Theres trailers for alot more game. Theres trails of all the xbox arcade games too, there free too.
MS only charge for thing that you would usualy get charged for, like extra content in a game, new icons for your profile, music, Arcade games ect, and even then its like £1 - £3 or something.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its all stuff thats available from live to download free, but like i said i cant buy a hard drive for my 360 at the mo so i cant download 500 meg kameo demo for example even tho i really wanna try it out ^^

so it woulda been nice if they included a dvd of all the demos available free from xbox live :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sparda said:
dont have a 360 do ya?

The demos are free to download over live, as are a few game trailers ect. Think atm theres Demo's of Kameo, NBA 06, and NFS:MW. Theres trailers for alot more game. Theres trails of all the xbox arcade games too, there free too.
MS only charge for thing that you would usualy get charged for, like extra content in a game, new icons for your profile, music, Arcade games ect, and even then its like £1 - £3 or something.

I do actually, and yes there are feebies, but the majority of stuff is being charged for. And no its not stuff I would expect to pay for.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i have to admit i didn't expect to have to pay if i wanted to change my gamertag thing

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
tbh i have to admit i didn't expect to have to pay if i wanted to change my gamertag thing

Thats to stop griefers changing name every other week,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom