Play Dark Age of Camelot free 8 days

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
How do I know what account just got invited? :)

I have several accounts useing the same e-mailadress.

I activated my main account 2 days ago... :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
30 days not 8, cmon if u do it do it all the way....

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I accepted, now I'm getting "You are not authorised to use this client version" when connecting with Darkness Rising... When it's enabled on the account I got the offer with.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

more than 1 account on 1 email causes issues, probably applies to this?

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
OK, got the offer email, clicked on link, got email reminding me of password, downloaded latest patch, try to log into game...

it says account closed.

Ah well. I was only going to pay the rent.

Gamah

Banned
OK, got the offer email, clicked on link, got email reminding me of password, downloaded latest patch, try to log into game...

it says account closed.

Ah well. I was only going to pay the rent.

Give it 5 min noob !

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, I have waited twenty minutes and successfully logged in and paid the rent. Actually, I was making a semi serious point about the attention span of the people you are trying to attract back. Make them wait ten minutes and the feverish enthusiasm to return to DAOC may vanish as their butterfly minds move on to something else.

My hello I am returning to DAOC post now follows:-
(in the interests of avoiding spam this is not a separate post)

Hello folks, I'm back. The population crisis on Duvet is now solved. :)

My sorry I am leaving DAOC post now follows:-
(in the interests of avoiding spam this is not a separate post)

I am sorry folks, I am now leaving. I am so broken up by Gamah heartlessly calling me a noob that I am shaking the dust of DAOC once more from my feet and heading off into the blue. :(

Conway

Fledgling Freddie

You get a confirming email reminding you of your password, so if you remember which password belongs to which account you are good to go.

Just wait 20 minutes though

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
You get 8 free days when you resubscribe, atleast that's what i made up from the email.

Might be right Tual, but i read it as you go to resubscribe and you get an option for 8 free days. Haven't tried it yet though, might re-install Daoc just to see what the shit is on Dyvet ;p

;x

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i just got the email, i reactivated it after 7 months without playing :p tbh i am only going to salute ^^

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
How ya doing freak? ^^

farming experience and money in law irl ^^

:p

i cant log int atm :D i will wait 20 mins but reading some acomments seems like server gonna be empty :( man that is going to be sad, find the servers empty... i will remember 4 years ago when daoc was rly fun :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
farming experience and money in law irl ^^

:p

i cant log int atm :D i will wait 20 mins but reading some acomments seems like server gonna be empty :( man that is going to be sad, find the servers empty... i will remember 4 years ago when daoc was rly fun :p

Soloing on shade last 2 days, need to find the right places as usual, but not as bad as it was 2-3 months ago ;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Soloing on shade last 2 days, need to find the right places as usual, but not as bad as it was 2-3 months ago ;)

thats ok if you have time :p i wished GOA made some kind of zone to 1 vs 1 duels and emain OF zone to hold players playing this game :p

The people still play the old counterstrike... if GOA had made those changes im sure more people were playing daoc still :p

Salutes Gahn :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
I have to try later, cant seem to log in yet after about 20-30mins. Get to log in servers, select prydwen and it dont load up, just get "press esc to exit" :(

I try after the Utd match, hopefully will decide to work then

Everz

FH is my second home
only my cabby acc got it.. i cba with buying... and the only clients its got is toa/si .. fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom