play.com getting warmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
play.com now have the release of catacombs as 01/04/05 - getting there guys, but try again, ok

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
especially since you have a link to play.com from the official site, although i think 1/4/2005 is the delivery date :)

:m00:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
e-mailed someone at Play.Com - the date shown 1/4/05 is what they think will be a realistic delivery date, due to the public holidays in various countries. As always they hope to beat that day, but picking a holiday weekend to release a game was always gonna get the marketing ppl the sack, well it would in my company. P45's all round :)

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
the official DAOC site quotes "You can now find in the "Buy" section of the official site all the information about the "Catacombs" expansion, its price, its contents and the links to pre-order it. Moreover, you will soon be able to pre-order the new DAoC deluxe box set. It contains the classic game as well as all its expansions ("Shrouded Isles", "Foundations", "Trial of Atlantis", "New Frontiers" and "Catacombs"). So if you want to be sure to be able to play on D day, don't hesitate! ".

So the official idea of delivery on release day, according to the officail link to Play.com, is 1 April 05? Come on GOA get a frigging grip. Amazon.co.uk STILL gives a release date of 15 April 2005 ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/026-4902080-4356464 ). Gameplay.co.uk also give a date of 1 Apr 05 ( http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?Keyword=dark%20ages%20of%20camelot&platform=ALL&platform_text=All&terms=dark%20age%20of%20camelot|dark%20age%20of|dark%20tournament|dark%20age|management&badterm=dark%20ages%20of%20camelot )

Requile please find out and tell us what if correct information is please. I thought you said that your company was going to sort the distibution out? :flame:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try reading one of the three threads that requiel has posted the explanation for the release date on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom