Plats How many do you have?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Iirc you could sell artifacts on eu aswell, no? Or maybe you mean activated artis?

You could not sell any artifacts in the EU. The US done the artifact change on short notice and didnt announce the "Artifact>plats" trade in advance. Due to the delay in patchs to EU it was known that it would cause mass hording and farming of encounters if GoA done this. As such it was announced that they would not be activating the same scheme. What was done though was you could trade the artifact in and get the full scroll book in exchange for it, that was as far as it went.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think most I ever had was about 60plat, oldskool lvling up jacinas off the cyclopes and getting a bunch of LS scrolls back when they were worth something.

Generally it gets spent as fast as soon as it builds up, all that moolah got blown in couple of hours on arti-free template for the BB. Got about 8plat total atm and just about holding steady with cash from rvr.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Before I closed my acc´s I had around 250-300p on Mid and around 40p on alb.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
50p on hib
0 on camlann ...i dont play there :p
and 0 on alb because i gived 25p for free :p

ps: i am wondering how many plats D3f1 got :eek:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Xrystofer said:
ps: i am wondering how many plats D3f1 got :eek:
Me and a friend gave him around 300-400p so he should still have a tiny amount of cash xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
200p or so on Excal, maybe another 70p on Prydwen and 20p on Glastonbury. Account now closed though :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
Me and a friend gave him around 300-400p so he should still have a tiny amount of cash xD

aye he a leech... forced me to give him a zahur ring as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom