Confused Platform.twitter on your forums.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Has these forums recently changed to include this crap? Everytime I read a thread I have to press the back button 3 times to get back to the forums instead of the usual 1 click. Isn't just affecting this website other websites are doing the same, starting to get annoying.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bigmac said:
Has these forums recently changed to include this crap? Everytime I read a thread I have to press the back button 3 times to get back to the forums instead of the usual 1 click. Isn't just affecting this website other websites are doing the same, starting to get annoying.

No idea what you're on about mate. Got a screenshot?

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
what now? Think someone has fucked their browser

I haven't done anything to the browser the problem just appeared a few days ago but now its gone and I can't replicate the problem. Basicly everytime I opened a thread and read it I had to press back 3 times instead of once to back out of the thread. I didn't take a screenshot but I remember platform.twitter.com/widgets appearing twice after loading a thread. It would do this on some websites but not others, I would have the issue on Freddyshouse, Cnet but not on Google etc.

I ran my up to date antivirus and also ran a online antivirus/malware/adware etc scanner and couldn't find a thing. Weird.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
what now? Think someone has fucked their browser
Fucksake Ch3tan, FUCKALL has changed. Be constructive or fuckoff out of the thread. It was mentioned that it was affecting other websites as well.

Bigmac Can you provide a screen shot? Maybe Twitter has changed something at their end, although saying that I see nothing different when viewing the forums.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Fucksake Ch3tan, FUCKALL has changed. Be constructive or fuckoff out of the thread. It was mentioned that it was affecting other websites as well.

Bigmac Can you provide a screen shot? Maybe Twitter has changed something at their end, although saying that I see nothing different when viewing the forums.

Only thing I can think of is that its was a problem on twitters end as I can't replicate the problem and it only affected websites that used twitter functionality. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot but if it happens again I will.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Take a chill pill bignose, I said I think he's fucked his browser as he mentioned it's happened on other sites too. You really are overly aggressive these days.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Take a chill pill bignose, I said I think he's fucked his browser as he mentioned it's happened on other sites too. You really are overly aggressive these days.
I apologise Ch3tan. I misread your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom