Plastic storage containers for home

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know a good place (online or offline!) to get good durable plastic storage containers? Appropiate for stuff like dvds/books/games that stack neatly?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
wilkos, i got a crapload that have got everything from my old warhammer models, to dvds/cds and a box full of books :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How many dvds roughly do you fit in a 16 l one thad?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
erm, about 25 if you stack em on the side(which i do because its easy to find out thedvd i want)

there is a bit of wasted space as you can only fit 3-5 dvds on the side, with space next to that for about 5 cds :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
nerf edit timers! :(

thats one ofmy boxes, also got a big long one under my bed that holds quite a lot of dvds, just cant be arsed digging around to get it out!

they come with a lid obv and stack nice and neatly.

Attachments

• CRIM0187.jpg
    CRIM0187.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 25

Thadius

Part of the furniture
wm85.jpg

Only one I could find on the company page, hopefully they still do more than pink ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thank god you want storage containers, for one awful second I thought FH had descended to the murky depths of a tupperware thread!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know it's a gray area for you Bugz, but a hardware store usually sells containers of all sipes and shazes.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I thought it would be the missus who'd have to get anything from a hardware store for him as she's the one possessing his balls :fluffle:

but as other people have said IKEA is probably your best bet due to the fact it can be dirt cheap in there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom