Planting seeds

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Today I bought a flowerpot and a bag of herb seeds!

I read in the manual and various websites that if I cultivate it with different crystals it harvests different things, but I cannot find anywhere a list of what crystal does what.

Is there such a list or is there someone around here that knows all about it?

Thanks in advance for helping make my Mog house a pleasant environment!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Is there such a list or is there someone around here that knows all about it?[/QUOTE]
Not likely due to the extreme amount of factors that play a role in gardening.

There are some combinations that do give repeatable yields, but with somewhat varying amount.

( i.e. planting identical seeds in identical flowerpots on the same day, feeding them the same crystal at the same day and harvesting them all during the same day will still yield different results in most cases ).

I suggest you make your own lists, see if you can make something profitable with high chance of success repeatadely or just do it for the fun and excitement when it's time to harvest again :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Oooooooooo excellent link - thank you! :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Boo, wanna go home and see how my plants are doing, hope they don't die while I'm at work! :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I just popped home for lunch to visit my plant, and look! Moogle says it's doing very well :D

shhy_plant.jpg

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I got 4 pots, had em for along while, only good think i got so far are 10 Win Crystals, and especially a Green Rock (2-2.5k in Jeuno)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm i just tryed fishin and that sooooooooooo boring whats with the stupid timer stoppin me just spammin /fish :/ i shall have to start some gardernin can any1 donate me some pots

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
They are 1k a piece at Catalyst shop in WH Waters. Seeds are 200g a piece, except Fruit seeds, they are expensive.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well my first crop yielded 10 little worms! Not so good, kupo!

For those interested, I'm starting to make a chart with all the required info and results, for reference. The first couple of tries are a little bare because I had forgotten of take note of the day planted but hopefully the chart will get fuller the more I experiment.

I'll post a link later on when I've uploaded it :)

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
You can easily farm the seeds of strolling saplings in Tahrongi if you feel like saving some gil. :)
Would like to hear about any profitable results. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom