Votes: 17 27.0%
  • sunday

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • don't care i can make it every day

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
since i'm a little busy sometimes in the weekends myself i and some of u also told me to do the raids on different days well here u can take your pic:
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
saturday
sunday
i will keep this in mind for the next raids

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Weekends is most suitable for me, it's a long process to do all steps so doing them in the middle of the week is a no no for me.

zaltais

Loyal Freddie
any weekday after 6pm uk is good 4 me or weekends after 12pm

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
since i'm a little busy sometimes in the weekends myself i and some of u also told me to do the raids on different days well here u can take your pic:
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
saturday
sunday
i will keep this in mind for the next raids

thats not a problem, i need the co5 on several of my alts, and can lead them if you cant make it

weekend is deffo best time, theres along period to kill the beast's, however its kinda erliey for me, 15cet 14bst, so an hour later would be perfect

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
as for me i dont mind when. if the raids are after 7 gmt i cant. only thrusdays i can. rest of the days i need to lof 8:30 gmt to go to grrrrr work.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
1 thing i would like to suggest

how about doing a signup azazel raid, like the one on thusday, coz it can be hard to get the correct class's on the day

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
1 thing i would like to suggest

how about doing a signup azazel raid, like the one on thusday, coz it can be hard to get the correct class's on the day

or how about making one yourself?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
or how about making one yourself?

coz if there is 2 many, people get disinterested... or you cant get a grp together

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
coz if there is 2 many, people get disinterested... or you cant get a grp together

What I meant was you make your own raid, signup or whatever you want. it ain't that hard really, just state what classes and such you want and then head down. Look at what Stella asks for and there you go.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
What I meant was you make your own raid, signup or whatever you want. it ain't that hard really, just state what classes and such you want and then head down. Look at what Stella asks for and there you go.

that doesn't change anything... the fact of the matter is, not many people came to the public azazel raid, making it hard to get a good grp going, a signup grp wouldn't help much iether, especcially if there is 2 a week, 1 wouldn't go ahead or we would get a shortage of numbers... same thing with some of shanessa's more resent raids, there was plenty of them before hand, and thus they failed due to lack of numbers...

supply and damand, from sundays raid i gather there is not much of a damand for azazel raid, so, less raids are needed to ensure the ones that do egsist sucseed

drimell

Fledgling Freddie
co5

i work shifts so whenever im on and a grp is running then i will try and attend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom