Planetside

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by Cauton
Hmm, Haedric, I downloaded my version of PS just two days ago, and got a beta key. And a friend who DLed yesterday got one as well, so I think they are still in supply :)

Just goes to show i have no idea what i'm talking about :p.

G

Gabrial

odd to post here i know but ...

I downloaded it, installed, now it just says Authenticating... after I click play and eventually disconnects.

Anyone else?

/edit NM - servers are down.

A

Adelle

Might be a stupid question, but are you sure the servers weren't down (you can see that in the 'log' window to the right of the PLAY button). The servers are down quite a lot, but it's something you'll have to live with since the game is still in beta..

G

Gabrial

Yeah they are down i think - are there only 4?

Bit of a daft message - on the main screen it says:

All servers are up except:
Markov
Johari
Dalton
Nyung

Im guessing there are only 4 ...

Better message would be :

All servers are down except:
<none>

A

Adelle

I *think* those are the four public ones, and that there are two other for closed and internal tests. And yeah, it's a rather daft way of telling us all servers are down :)

A

Adelle

Planetside just went into open beta, so now it's free for all to download. All you have to do is to register for Fileplanets free account. So those of you who wanted to test PS, but didn't feel like paying the 7 USD for the FP sub, now's your chance :)

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/122855.shtml

O

old.Iunliten

That should get a new thread really. I think planetside deserves it :D

C

CliffyG

If you thought DAoC had big zergs you should have seen Cyssor on Emerald last night, by the time i'd parked my AMS near a base it was taken. My mini map was a blur of friendlies. Went to ishunder after and although there was a similar amount of us there was an equal amount of defenders, very good fun :). My DAoC account runs out in a few days and i won't be renewing, planetside will keep me occupied till WOW.

O

old.Tbird

Ishunder was rocking last night, or to be more precise rocketing :) , it's the first time i've gone actively looking for a zerg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom