Planetside - The Kryptie Saga

O

old.Kram

Do you have to pay for +1 month extra, even though there is 1 free month in the box ??

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.Kram
Do you have to pay for +1 month extra, even though there is 1 free month in the box ??

1 month free comes with the box

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bollocks. I just bought PS (£24.99) and a copy of Shrouded Isles (£4.99) by accident. Nerf twitchy mouse finger. :mad:

O

old.Kram

Originally posted by old.Xarr
1 month free comes with the box

Yes :) but when I register for a Station account, and login (at the Planetside login which pops up) it asks for a Planetside registration, so I enter my station info etc. and then it asks for a Game Card or Credit Card, even though there is a 1 month free in the box, the Game Card is not the Key Code which is on the cover.

If you don't enter any of the info, you can't startup PS.

Anyone that can help? :) do I need to fix my VISA before I can play?

M

Madonion Slicer

You have to put in your card details so that at the end of the month when you free sub runs out automatically your sucked in for a another month.

But you can cancel the sub right afterwards so that it ends at the end of the free month.

O

old.tRoG

NeEeEeEeEeEeEAAAARGH!11!1

I want Planetside!
But... I wuv AC2!

Choices. :(

P

[PS]Nova

Sissyfoo!

Play Vanu Sovereignty and come join our Outfit!

You know you want to!

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.tRoG
NeEeEeEeEeEeEAAAARGH!11!1

I want Planetside!
But... I wuv AC2!

Choices. :(

No choice. Come play PS you silly mofo.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Or just use a fake CC like me..

:(

This doesn't mean you're only playing the trial month does it :(

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
:(

This doesn't mean you're only playing the trial month does it :(

Nope, it means I wanted the free trial month to see if I wanted to play longer ;).

And I will :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I was planning on joining the same outfit doohickie as Sibanac so I could harrass him and his ability to kill things. :)

What are you talking about with fake CC etc etc though? You is confusing me.

J

Jonaldo

Just got game, installed and made Omniscieous - Hacker serving the Terran Republic.
Also my brother and a friend bought it and joined up so maybe a little trio running around getting our asses handed to us by lots of people with already uber weapons and armour :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Just got game, installed and made Omniscieous - Hacker serving the Terran Republic.
Also my brother and a friend bought it and joined up so maybe a little trio running around getting our asses handed to us by lots of people with already uber weapons and armour :)

Theres really only three tears of armour..

Agile - which you have at start
Reinforce - costs 3 certs
MAX - costs 2/3 certs

You never become more powerfull with higher br, just more versitile. So you have a good chance :p

P

[PS]Venom

Terran Scum! :)

I shall aim a decimator in your general direction.

:p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I was planning on joining the same outfit doohickie as Sibanac so I could harrass him and his ability to kill things. :)

What are you talking about with fake CC etc etc though? You is confusing me.

That would be our outfit, Sissyfoo. Let me know when you want invite :)

Fake CC thing is because when you get your subscription you have to enter CC details even though first month is free. Krypt was saying he entered a fake CC so that he could decide whether he wanted to pay later.

Although people do say you can cancel it fairly easily up until the date they actually take the money (after free month) so...

:fluffle: sissyfoo.. long time no speak really :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It has been a long time...I guess that was partly due to, oh say, YOU ABANDONING US!! :p

Our RvR forum got closed down by the oppressive nazi mods and we have all been sent into forum exile. So sad really. DAoC died for me on that day. :(

Anyhoo, I ordered the game this afternoon and knowing Amazon I probably won't get the game till Thursday which, rather annoyingly, is the day I have to go to Ireland. It also means I will miss the penultimate episode of Buffy so if any of you happen to be in Ireland and should see a brooding guy with an evil goatee please do not approach him as he will most likely rip your heart out and beat an old granny to death with your lower intestines.

Must...stay...on...topic...

I will hopefully be ingame on Monday evening...or in jail for the rest of my natural life if somebody mentions Buffy whilst I am in Ireland. :)

P

[PS]Nova

Awww, sorry sissyfoo. And yes, I know I abandoned you, I'm sorry... I just ended up not going near my PC for days on end for awhile due to playing other games and stuff.

Presume your planetside name will be Sissyfoo? Will look out for you Monday evening :)

M

mid_Efour

does it only take visa/mastercard cos bank wont gimme this due to "cough cough" ahem, I was a student u see :(

no switch lol?

P

[PS]Nova

I don't think they will take switch cards.

But someone else said they say they won't take Electron cards but they managed to get through the process. So I don't know if it's worth a try.. :/

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mid_Efour
does it only take visa/mastercard cos bank wont gimme this due to "cough cough" ahem, I was a student u see :(

no switch lol?

Apparently youc an buy cards that let you play for a month or two.. not sure, read on planetside.com :p

or ask in #planetside on quakenet irc server.

P

[PS]Nova

Apparently youc an buy cards that let you play for a month or two.. not sure, read on planetside.com :p

or ask in #planetside on quakenet irc server.

Yeah you apparently can, but no-one knows whether or not anywhere in UK sells them yet, and if so where.

N

nicky-nook

Were in Ireland are you going to Sissyfoo if i may ask..

Regards Nicky.

J

Jonaldo

Silverhood keeled meh! :clap:

He then recognised me and gave me a friendly tell (hello and thanks :)) seems I picked the wrong team as most BW peeps are either VS or NC but oh well :) we all need some friendly competition, and my brother chose Terran for us.

Just be nice to me after you kill me ( Omniscieous ) kinda hard name to miss, most people who want to add me to friends can't spell it :p

T

Teh Krypt

Silverhood keeled meh! :clap:

He then recognised me and gave me a friendly tell (hello and thanks :)) seems I picked the wrong team as most BW peeps are either VS or NC but oh well :) we all need some friendly competition, and my brother chose Terran for us.

Just be nice to me after you kill me ( Omniscieous ) kinda hard name to miss, most people who want to add me to friends can't spell it :p

He telled you ingame? Is that possible and I aint worked it out yet? =p

F

Fafnir

Will never forget getting from BR6-BR8 during 1 fight of the bridge south of Gunuku. And dam it was laggy. Had to refill my ammo 40 sniperbullets 8 times. You shoot at the lag ghost they are just standing there :)

O

old.Dillinja

He telled you ingame? Is that possible and I aint worked it out yet? =p

/t name hello etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom