Planetside - The Kryptie Saga

F

F.I.V

Heh, during the beta anything MAX was a massive target and was usually the first thing to die, much like Midgard Trolls in RvR.

Sniper with inf suit = damn near untouchable

M

mid_Efour

jsut reading the site cant find prices

are thereUK servers? (english speekin)
how laggy is this i just looked at forums all it was was 3000 people bitching about fps and lag....? are we talking RR epic style daoc lag.
XP tredmill, is this game another daoc? like EVE sounds absolutley fuking dry all u do is mine asteroids.
again on the forums it was just bitching about XP whores etc etc no one giving a shit about their team other than getting BR 20 (what ever that means?? LVL 50? RR10?) anyway i like scifi shit and guns and stuff. never played tribes but is it like that?

how much are the subs in US/GBP £$

cheers my dears

e4

lol

S

SilverHood

are thereUK servers? (english speekin)

its in amsterdam, never had any problems with heavy lag

people are complaining about Emerald... that server is over loaded

slight treadmill, but you gain xp by killing enemy players

A n00b can kill a BR20

BR20 just signgnifies the amount of cert points you can have, as well as the number of implants

You can easily hit BR 4-6 in a good days play, that will give you some choice as to what to do :)
And yes, its scifi guns

Our outfit Picture

its $12.99 a month atm

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by F.I.V
Heh, during the beta anything MAX was a massive target and was usually the first thing to die, much like Midgard Trolls in RvR.

Sniper with inf suit = damn near untouchable

i thought the infil suit only had room for a pistol slot... or has it changed since beta?

J

Jonaldo

all of them links posted here just are blank on my system :mad:

F

F.I.V

Originally posted by old.Xarr
i thought the infil suit only had room for a pistol slot... or has it changed since beta?

Nope it's the same, you can get a knife and pistol and thats about it, but very early beta it allowed for a sniper rifle also but since you were completely invisible and still able to cap people without losing stealth (like the old Stealther bug in RvR) Verant tuned it.

Then again, the knife does mass amounts of damage anyway when charged so...

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
<proud>

Not a bad turnout for 1st organised raid and not everyone could attend :D

At the start of the raid, we had 21 people there. 2 full squads and me :)

By the end I think we had about 19 so not too bad considering it lasted well over 3 hours :)

Next one next Sunday same time same place!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oo...I see Sibanac is in that whatchoo callit thingermajigger. ~wonders if he should get the game ... for 'reviewing purposes'~

M

mid_Efour

so what happens when u die? is there an XP penalty or you have a respawn timer like Q3? or u have to wait for a rez? like daoc

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mid_Efour
so what happens when u die? is there an XP penalty or you have a respawn timer like Q3? or u have to wait for a rez? like daoc

Adavnced medics can rez, tho mostly you just release, no xp death. You release to any base on your continent.

N

Nicky Nook

Cant wait would have one of these every night :) thats me on the pic far left Xode..

Regards Nicky.

O

old.Dillinja

I saw you killing people with your new sniper rifle this morning Krypt, was funny when I blew you off your rock with my Prowler turret though :)

B

BrassMonkey

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
At the start of the raid, we had 21 people there. 2 full squads and me :)

By the end I think we had about 19 so not too bad considering it lasted well over 3 hours :)

Bah im gutted i missed it :( i had to go out for a stupid meal for my stupid brothers birthday....will have to do another shot with meh in it :p

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I saw you killing people with your new sniper rifle this morning Krypt, was funny when I blew you off your rock with my Prowler turret though :)

Nerf prowlers :p.

Im stuck now.. get reinforced and have decemator as a second weapon for kicking vehicle arse, or get reaver/mosq to fly to snipe spots..

Whats everyone think? :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Oo...I see Sibanac is in that whatchoo callit thingermajigger. ~wonders if he should get the game ... for 'reviewing purposes'~

Yesssssssss get it Sissyfoo!!!!!! Join SG!

Originally posted by *Vertex*
[B}Bah im gutted i missed it i had to go out for a stupid meal for my stupid brothers birthday....will have to do another shot with meh in it [/b]

Sorry Vertex, it was a picture of us as we were on our first Outfit raid. I'm sure we'll do more Outfit pictures as we go on..

Maybe we'll do an Outfit officer one..? Venom, what you think?

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
How do you turn on the guild names?

Alt-N by default.. hold it down until you get Outfit names. They won't show through LFS flag tho..

And yes, we play on Werner server, the only EU server, on the Vanu Sovereignty empire.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
What server are people playing on?

Euro one. Werner I think the name is, most of the people I know are playing on VS.

M

Madonion Slicer

Damn i missed the guild photo :(

Oh well at first i was not enjoying it, now i have a fore certs to spend, a kick ass bike and sniper rifle it is a laugh.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How much does it cost per month in £££? I am kinda tempted to get it as I think DAoC is becoming a little too stale these days...especially without my Buffbot. :(

~tries to give CPR to his mobo~

O

old.Kram

Planetside just landed here! Installing atm ! :clap:

Whats best to select, like .. some kind of marksman (My aim is perfect :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom