Planetside 2

Adari

Part of the furniture
Hello... just looking for some like-minded people to play with (casually, not too serious, small squad, fun). Hope someone can recommend me an outfit or invite me. :)

Also, this game is quite fun!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hello... just looking for some like-minded people to play with (casually, not too serious, small squad, fun). Hope someone can recommend me an outfit or invite me. :)

Also, this game is quite fun!

I think @Gwadien plays.

I played it initially but it was running like a dog. May try again when I get a bit of time but not in the next few weeks - way too busy!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's a pretty ok game, only problems that made me stop playing was the horrible enemy recognition system.. Even after the (first?) fix i had a really hard time distinguising friend from foe.

The other problem i had were the layout of some of the bases. For example the multi store "dome whatever they are called" are a fucking nightmare to navigate around.

And i was quite disappointed with the toning down of most of the factions unique combat styles. I never truly felt i was playing the same factions i was in Planetside.

Lastly (but most important) i never got the hang of the flight model in this game. I absolutely loved flying the reaver in Planetside but it's a nightmare in this game. I tried any number of different settings but could never find something i was comfortable with.. :/

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I did reply to this thread, guess it got deleted, or something.

Adari

Part of the furniture
What was the jist of your reply?

I've been playing some more - about 30 hours of engineer exclusively so far. I love all the customization options though I am a bit frustrated at the sheer amount of must-have vehicle certs to make them viable. Like a lightning needs at least 4/5 of all the upgrade lines to not get pummeled. Why is there so much AV in this game?

I think they altered the base designs, because they're easy to learn. And foe's are now always displayed with a red triangle rather than their faction specific colours. There is apparently a big planetside 2.2.0 update coming in september.

What I have yet to master is finding balanced fights... :|

Gwadien

What server are you on?

I played with a bunch called WASP inc on Miller, NC.

Vanu have the zergfits which don't do balanced fights.

Some play everyday but their set evenings are Tuesdays and Sundays I believe.

Wasp-inc.com

Adari

Part of the furniture
Hello,

I play VS on Cobalt, hehe. VS are getting pummeled a lot lately. Do you not play anymore yourself?

Gwadien

Nah, I don't, but the people I do play with are very nice and accommodating, if you fancy a change! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom