Plane

Nate

FH is my second home
Enough is enough, I've had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You can see the TVR outside my house if you know where to look. Roof down too :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just looked at my house via MS maps, its so much clearer and more up to date than Google

Syri

FH is my second home
my house is clearer and more up to date on google... some places will be more recent and in depth than others with both, wouldn't really say either has a distinct advantage over the other in that respect.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
perhaps its just on the things i've searched on that came up clearer on live

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I saw one of those when I was flying into Sydney. They really are gigantic o0

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah when I was living in the south of France last year Airbus did a lot of A380 testing over us.. seeing one of those beasts flying much lower than it should nowhere near an airport is quite an experience. :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
live maps is much better than google earth

Agreed, however Google does have *some* more up-to-date parts in amongst partially detailed bits... if that makes sense.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I live near Farnborough airport, and when the air show was on last year thyey had the A380 doing low passes and then had it, what seemed to be turning on a sixpence. Amazing manoverability for something so big

They also had the Eurofighter doing all its clever stuff, one is where it flies straight up and then cuts its engines, it then tumbles and falls to the ground. It then fires back up again with a deafening roar, and as it did, it set all the car alarms off at the BMW showroom which is on the edge of the airfield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom