News Plane crash

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Even more bizarre as the death was due to a heart attack caused by the crash landing, not injuries from the crash itself.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Third world countries shouldn't be allowed planes, they don't know how to look after them and don't maintain them properly.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Third world countries shouldn't be allowed planes, they don't know how to look after them and don't maintain them properly.

Well we can't expect them to use canoes, Pakistan has them all!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

So the lightening that caused the crash along with the skill of the pilot in landing it without hitting the airport should be ignored then?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So the lightening that caused the crash along with the skill of the pilot in landing it without hitting the airport should be ignored then?

He was being 100% sarcastic. :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can never tell with some people in here!

Doc is dry, no doubt about that. Tis why I usually have to lube him up good and proper before I initiate a good reeming!

georgie

FH is my second home
That's very decent of you, Chudders. Very considerate. :cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah, pretty amazing only 1 person died

fkuc knows how...

you hear stories of sky-divers falling 10,000 feet when both chutes fail to open, and them walking away with a slightly grazed knee

nigel ferage survive a plane crash with only a dented Visa card & a few flecks of mud on his right cheek

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I like the 'borderline miracle' thing it's like

Miracle judge: Hmmm ok that's pretty amazing, everyone survived, there was a mystical light guiding the plane into land and a virgin gave birth in the galley while making the tea which technically does equate a miraculous event but no statues actually started crying milk at any point did they?

No sir Muller light yogart coming out of a barney the dinosaur doll does not count, I am sorry this was not a miracle

*stamps denied across miracle application form*

Neeeeext!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom