Plane Crash at Heathrow

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Interesting fact, you know when the aircraft is taxiing and the internal lights flicker? Thats the aircraft switching from the auxiliary jet in the tail, to the main engines.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting fact, you know when the aircraft is taxiing and the internal lights flicker? Thats the aircraft switching from the auxiliary jet in the tail, to the main engines.

Playing it fast and loose with the word interesting there eh, Tom? :)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't think a Boeing 777 had an engine in the tail?

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Cool, I didn't know that. Do lots of planes have those?

P.S. Not really connected, but I found this while trying to look up the APU, looks a bit old but it's sort of interesting in a nerdy way.

777 Flight Deck

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Apparently the had run some stupid test before takeoff on a conveyor belt to see if it would take off which caused some electrical things to burn out. So when he lowered the landing gear he blew a fuse and the engines stopped.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Is it just me or does the cabin crew chief look.. well.. wrong? Its like shes a cylon or something! only not hot! :(

And before anyone says anything, I mean the new 'human look' cylons, I dont actually find the shiny models attractive! :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tis the one about the "Pilot Hero", that lately press discovered it was the co-pilot instead?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Tis the one about the "Pilot Hero", that lately press discovered it was the co-pilot instead?

The pilot was exercising his right to get head from the flight crew birds in the officers bog.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
"'Coward' is a hero"

SUCH WITTY HEADLINES

:m00:

I'm telling you though, the more I think about it, the more I'm sure that woman scares the hell out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom