Plan for Castle Myrddin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
the part of the animist is true but ur just blind to it cause u know that its true

and don't come with the bs like " we can't come with 300+ ppl" cause atm with ff etc u really don't much ppl, just good planning & tacks

erm i know animists r overpowered, i also know they are getting nerfed, but that wasn't the point was it mr troll

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
Hibs are balanced on being the least populated realm, which in fact was the argument way back to give hib casters baseline stun. If the population issue is now getting fixed with animist petspam, maybe some of the other "balancing" things should be removed again?

Point is that animist petspam is severly overpowered when it comes to defeating pve mobs (incl. realm guards) and creating impassible defence barriers in rvr, and everyone knows it. So dont come here and play stupid like that, please.

Should point out tho that hibs did several similar raids before animists, so while it may be easier with them, they can still do it without them.

Edit: Maybe I should say before FoP, I think most people get the point anyhow.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
erm i know animists r overpowered, i also know they are getting nerfed, but that wasn't the point was it mr troll

hmm u really spend to much time if u see ppl like a troll :touch:

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
u call me stupid yet u say that complete bs about hibs getting baseline stun on a mage? find me the link to where thats said.... it doesn't exist cos its complete bullshit

You are completely missing the point. This was just an example to illustrate that Hibernia is indeed being balanced after being the least populated realm. If I recall right baseline stun was added late in US beta, because allready then there was talk about Hibernia being an unpopular realm (which is quite natural whan you know they rushed the realm in a few months just up to release...). This was also one of the reasons that the Hero got his stag-mode.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
You are completely missing the point. This was just an example to illustrate that Hibernia is indeed being balanced after being the least populated realm. If I recall right baseline stun was added late in US beta, because allready then there was talk about Hibernia being an unpopular realm (which is quite natural whan you know they rushed the realm in a few months just up to release...). This was also one of the reasons that the Hero got his stag-mode.

thats complete bullshit xD

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Trubble said:

lol what a laod of shit, why did healers get ae stun? cos they had the least mages? why did palleis get heal chants? not enough healing classes?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
nope your on your own donkey fucker
Just because everyone else didn't confirm it, doesn't mean they don't think you're a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom