Places to hunt

S

Starman

Could someone please tell me a good place for a Level 12 onwards Skald to hunt?

S

Sard-Nair

10-15 : Gna Faste, accross the river from Galplen, horse from Atla to Gna or horse from Vasud to Galplen, swip across the river to a little hut, be carefull of Njessi, then when ur facing the hut straight onwards turn left run down the road then turn right down another road then run down that toabout half way, youll find werewolfs there, the LOWBIE ones not the high ones they drop goodish cash aswell
15-20 : Vendo Caverns, run up the mountain RIGHt from svasaud, opposite direction to DF, when running up the mountain head more of a diagnol way and you'll see a little tomb, cave kind of thing, thats Vendo...Run into it and you'll zone, further you go in harder the mobs get, i hunted in groups at first killing bears through the doorwaty but be carefull off goblin patrols !

B

BlitheringIdiot

If you have SI then go there and do the kill tasks in aegirham, as a skald its the fastest way to level to 20. If you dont have SI then go to huginfel at 14 and get Kill Tasks from the 5 guards there (one of them is in dvalin just east of huginfel).

Also I disagree about going to vendo at 15, the lowest mobs will be red to you and you wont get a group at that level.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I agree, Vendo is really a 20-24 zone (especially since /level). You might get a group with 18/19, but a lot of the time you'll be overlooked.

I've found Aegir's Landing and Myrkwood to be the best zones pre-20. Aegir's is better for solo/kill tasks, Myrkwood is generally slightly better for groups.

Users who are viewing this thread