Places to Hunt 45+

O

old.Icebreaker

Since Hibs are only lvling at fins (seen lists with 30+ ppl on it) lets start a threat where you can put in your favourite hunting Places.

No fins spots please :D

Here we go with the ones all should know:

Siabra City: Better xp then fins, good drops

Knights/Warshades in Epic Zone: Alot better xp then fins, very good drops. (You need a good Group)

Umber Hulks/Knights in Darkness Falls: Good xp and Seals :D

Pooks near Innis with 1 Bard/Tank/Nuker: Better xp then fins

To be continued.....

Bring it on :D

------------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

S

StormriderX

you listed all me favourites :) cept for pooks - dont like doing them :(

O

oblivion_6

knights are gr8 xp even if 2 grps go out there ur still looking at 40-50 mill a kill which is way better than fins :)

plus fins are so boring u cant enjoy them

im trying my hardest to get to 50 now without em ;)

C

censi

Fairys I guess... Also fun killing the Queen spawn,

duff XP but good rare drops.

C

censi

Stick wall near warshade circle head south into small forest..

Theres an awseom spawn of warshades and hi lvl strikers and deathwatchers.... Same XP as fins, but you get chance of Ring drops...

Essence shredders in Worm tunnel..

E

Exiled

Originally posted by censi
duff XP but good rare drops.

so it aint good for xp then is it :p hehe, um, i would say hulks and knights in DF, maybe just random FG hunting in CF,

T

Thorador

my dog just died
ba bum ba bum
his name was jimmeh
ba bum ba bum
he had one eye
ba bum ba bum
and worked all his life
ba bum ba bum
he plowed the fields
ba bum ba bum
but now hes dead!
ba bum ba bum
whooooooooahaha i got the bluuuuuuuuueeeueueus

thankyavirymuch

W

wuntvor

You got all my favorite spots ..............nothing to add, other than...................

FINS ARE BORING AS HELL

I know some classes are restricted especialy at sub 47 as to where to XP but, come on HIb, the way i hear peeps talking about fins these day is scary.

Use some imagination..........better xp.........better drops..........most of all MORE FUN........get your asses to SC/EZ

(last rant on this subject, its my pet hate ingame)

K

Kobold

Solo/duo leppies at CF ent!
You'll get shit loadsa "useful" enchantments and metalism staffs lol....but seriously very nice xp and cash. and give the 50 focus void staff if you know gimpdritches.

EZ = VERY nice...but need to know that all group m8s will stay for a while.

CF = lotsa high mobs to hunt there, not only the usual boring fin place.

SC = pwnage xp :D

DF = when open exelent xp, cash and seals with a deacent group just roam around near legion ent.

Use you're imagiantion and take initiative to form a group...and you will be rewarded :m00:

C

cyan_daoc

Raven Wraiths in Bog - very nice exp , crap drops (red/high purp at 50)

Fomorian Gleener spot near Crim - fun , but not really efficient exping so forget i mentioned it :p (tough buggers , purp/high purp at 50)

Eidolons next to Siabra City - again very nice exp but crap drops (there's good spawn near SC in the woods and they were all purp to 50)

Far Dorocha stones in CF - only 4 dorochas but they have fast pop rate (con red to purp at 50)

Fomorian Annag/Grabeye spawn near Gobor camp in CF (i think) - good cloth drops(Diabolical Fomorian stuff), great fun , but average exp (con high orange to purp at 50)

Cruaich Demons in Breifine between Crim and Bolg - big spawn with Idol of Crom Cruaich(or something like that) in the middle, they drop only money (demons con red , and Idol purp at 50)

Banshees in Bog - fast kills , still ok exp for 45-46 (con high orange to purp at 50)

You can also make small group of 3 or 4 ppl and pull a bunch of oranges/reds (chanter pet/focus shield thingie..). I've seen ppl doing so with black wraiths and banshees ..think it's good exp and nice item farming :)

Personally my favorite exping places are Siabra City and EZ , but didnt mention them here cause they're already listed.

O

old.Icebreaker

bump :D

------------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

T

tankster

well i think anything wich got a litle adventure is good fun and exp, my last level i covered up my exp bar and did fun things like running through CF killing all sorts (also fins if we ran into them) and finally i dinged on a SC adventure with great people having good fun =)

N

Novamir

the demons rocked for about 30mins til we realised they have to worst pop rate in te WORLD =(

S

Sethus

If you look em up on a map, the Forest Scorpians in CF are a fun change of pace. While not too practicle as they resist as muchas umbers, they are the same lvls as fins and pop all OVER the place. Definatly harder than fins though because of how fast they pop, randomly, and their nasty resists. Their drops though sell for decent money (even though the scorpians don't actually drop money)

Just a suggestion.

V

VodkaFairy

Far Dorocha stones in CF - only 4 dorochas but they have fast pop rate (con red to purp at 50)

They have a nasty mezz, so make sure your bard is awake :)

C

Cloak_

EZ = Knights / Geists / Deathwatchers

CF = Mass Kill Gorbs (w/ Vindi :D ) / Fars / Cursed Leps

DF = Knights / Hulks / Mares (w/mahrs & Succs, Cambions)

Bog = Siab City / Eidolons (leather drops :D) / Bans

And Yes Knights are better XP per pull then Fins easily,, But you can do 3 pulls of fins - pull of knights :mad:

Yes I hate Fins, But as rightly said,, noone seems to XP newhere else nemore :mad:

E

elerand

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

They have a nasty mezz, so make sure your bard is awake :)

/em gets a long sharp stick

You got it :D

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by elerand

/em gets a long sharp stick

You got it :D

Oh no need for long sharp sticks, that wipe-out woke me up all right :p

Users who are viewing this thread