Place your bets...

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
personally I think the spammers will get warnings in the near future.

Anyone who makes 200+ posts in a day really needs banning in order to get a life :touch:

Flesh

Banned
yaruar said:
personally I think the spammers will get warnings in the near future.

Anyone who makes 200+ posts in a day really needs banning in order to get a life :touch:
I really think you should keep quiet! :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Flesh said:
I really think you should keep quiet! :(

bearing in mind as soon as the forums were advertised there were already noises being made not to let daoc have forums to the founders of the site due to the insane posting levels, which on the whole is fueled by a few people. Look at the posts, Daoc already has over twice the amounts of posts as any other forum and most of them are from a handful of people.
The post count was removed directly because of the post farming which was going on (and yeah I did participate, but it got very boring after 40 posts
:p )

I do suspect of people do keep spam levels high there will be some kind of retribution. This is after all a site run by and for gamers so if people abuse it it hurts people, not a oorporation.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i miss pawn : < for awhile i actualy thought it was a good title cause i pwn : d

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Conch, only you can make the Pawn title sound good.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I never did get any cred for being the first person to be banned from these forums. :mad:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
funny how loads of ppl replying here are banned atm xD

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I never did get any cred for being the first person to be banned from these forums. :mad:

here is your cred >>> +1 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom