News place your bets now

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
on the 14th of october the biggest UFO ever willl appear in the skys for 3 days. the aim of the encounter is for the federation of light to show that other beings in the universe exist and they come in peace (Lindiana, 2008).

7 days to go. get your bets in now at the bookies.
what will you do with youre remaining week of ignorance?

go swimming?
join an arts and craft class?
take enough LSD to be on the same wavelength as lindiana?

personally im going to wank constantly and present my collect of semen to the aliens as a gift of peace.

Lindiana, 2008. 07.11.08. Available Online. URL OpEdNews » The Federation of Light has made a profound statement!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
personally im going to wank constantly and present my collect of semen to the aliens as a gift of peace.

You could always wank into two slices of bread and say "I cum in piece!" to them.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, but would be be cumming in one round or two?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
two rounds of bread (or 1 round of sandwhiches) but im noit even sure the federation of light is intelligent enough to understand this.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Better not get them started on it - it could destabilise galactic peace :\

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
be funny as fuck tho if he was right lol

im curious tho. to take this a step further people always go on about how it would bring about a golden age for man, why?

are we suddenly going to discover cures to all major diseases
are we going to wipe out poverty with a wave of the aliens magic wand?
are we all going to suddenly become best friends?

no basically to all of the above if anything it would cause world wide panic all major governments would no doubt either blame another country for building some new technology or they would try to sign a alliance with the aliens and there respective countries to ensure world domination on there part

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would continue my life as per usual, hoping MMO devs and Fallout 3 release don't get hindered by this "amazing" event.

But seriously, The F.O.L.? :lol:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i would so love for it to be true. I have noticed tho over the last year and half more and more top officials "admitting" to ET life.

Would be crazy for this to happen in my lifetime (cue my death on the 13th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom