Pl

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
E

Ekydus

Wait a minute.

You come from Prydwen Server, Albion Realm.

And... and you want to have more on Excalibur Server of the same realm?

By gosh what fun you must have.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ekydus
Wait a minute.

You come from Prydwen Server, Albion Realm.

And... and you want to have more on Excalibur Server of the same realm?

By gosh what fun you must have.

errr... what's wrong with enjoying playing one realm?

E

Ekydus

What's wrong with the other realms?

8 Characters of selection in one realm. Using all slots and then going onto another server and using the remainder slots to play the other classes... There is nothing wrong with this BUT it is extremely boring to stay in the same habitat the whole time.

Good enough answer for you?

O

old.pala hellraiser

1) I hate mid, if ya wanna play mid might aswell go to Campcorentin Forest in alb, mids justa bigger zersion of that ;/
2) Why would i be a tree-hugger in disneyland?
3) i have not got all 8chara slots on pryd most are my bros, i wanted more albs
4) its personnal choice

O

old.Kian

Think I put all my thoughts on people who want to be powerlevelled in another thread...

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64609

Sure, some lazy little pillock who can't be arsed to level his own character is JUST what we need. We must get him to level 50 so that he can lead us poor benighted fools out of the darkness and into the promised land!

Alb/Excal has done relic raids before. Hell, hib/pryd can manage relic raids, and their level 50 population is WAY lower... so I don't think manufacturing a horde of low-grade level 50s is required for us to take relics again. Don't try and dress your begging up as other people's 'patriotic duty'. :puke:

O

olle55

I can pl you for money if you are serius about it (real money that is). I requier payment before i start the plevling. Trusting me or not is yourcall, paying per/hour till i earn your trust is fine, but takes somewhat longer since i will need to confirm that the money is on my account.

Im am not posting my price on a forum since the flames would be out of this world. But it is a price per hour, and for the time you save, it is cheap. If you want to lvl your cleric on your other acc at the same time you will only need to pay 75% of the price for him.

Some tech info:
I will be using a lvl50 deathsight necro for the pling, loc is whitelights at random camp, so you have to have SI. Lvl40 takes about 24 hours, divided over 3 days, 8hr sessions. I keep all loot i pickup, autosplit will be off untill my invent is filled. Untill the mid30's you may not be the onlyone beeing pleveld since the exp still caps with two ppl beeing plvld. When it stops to cap you will be alone tough. You will be completly anonymous, i will never mention this to anyone, and i expect the same from you.

Some problems i can forsee:
If you are afk, and your acc goes ld - Not my problem. I will however be ingame for as long as you have payed me for, and will continue the pling session when you return. But an advice is to regulary checkup on your character.

Post your email and i will contact you, i dare not to post mine :)

Thats about it, flame away! :)

R

RD_MuDgEtH

4) What's in it for the PLer? Being your first char on this server, you obviously don't have much to offer. I don't think you'd find many people you don't know that tend to show selfless acts of generocity. Sure you can turn autosplit off, but it's just loot they would have got anyway.
On the other hand, why not do it?

If the powerleveler is in it for the drops, then they are getting all the drops, and some *random* guy is getting shed loads of xp.

The powerleveler is losing nothing.

T

thorwyntf

You´re right, it´s ok to *offer* it, but it´s not ok to *ask* for it.

O

old.pala hellraiser

Originally posted by thorwyntf
You´re right, it´s ok to *offer* it, but it´s not ok to *ask* for it.

True, but how often is pl offered?
:rolleyes:

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
True, but how often is pl offered?
:rolleyes:

Within a guild, or to a friend? Not infrequently. I've seen plenty of people offer PLing to the alt of someone they know and like.

To random Joe Schmoe? Once in a blue moon, and rightly so.

C

~Clarky~

yeah , i offer p lvling within the guild (smtimes) but under a few conditions :

1) I keep loot and drops

2)NO bitching if anything goes wrong and a wipe out happens - you take the risk

3)They have to get to the place im p lvling at by themselves , which is normally either near Little Haven , or outside Caer Sidi :D

F

F.I.V

15 is when the game starts getting interesting anyway...

G

gwal

yada yada yada

- we have 1000 ppl wanting to be PL´d already, they just ask guildies and friends, soem get it, some dont

- we have 1000 lvl 50´s, already all arent being taken on relic raids, get more to join in on em, and we´ll zonecrash every time instead of just half the times

- we have 1000 noobs (sorry, but we do) on rvr, gif pl to 1000 more and we´ll do sooo much better on the battlefield in glorious and fun fights.... or will we.......

- its a game, ppl pay for it, gif 1 single viable reason why any1 should PL any1 they dont know, why is it u want me to spend MY money and MY time getting U up in lvl, when I have a lot of better things to do, and a lot of other ppl in the game I care a lot more about as I have no clue who u are, and so, no idea of my time spent on u will be of any use at all as, for all I know, u could go sell ur char. as soon as u hit 50

M

moona

well as you see i have 2lv 50 :p, a tank( wich i dont like to play in RVR , dont ask me why:)) , a sorc , fun , quick dead:), they always want you in a grp, ect
ok now we come to my point
dees 2 i leveld them in th old fashion way , wich means , pkb, tasks, salsbury plains, mythra, keltoi, cornwall, catas, barrows, lyo( gobos, tangz , trees)
wich was nice :
1) you were always in a grp= you made fiends, fun , laugh, be an idiot , ect
2) you knowed where to exp, lv 20= keltoi, lv 30 = barros , ect

well , i wanted a stealther so i made a scout ( and yes they told me they were hard to lv :)

the first 20 lvs were easy , i'm now lv 34 and these 14 lvs are the hardest lvs of my Daoc " career" :p

the reason is there are no grps of lv 28 - 40,yea sure 1 full grp in barrows, but nothing in Lyo( except necros )

i dont care about PL, if i could get one , i will grab it with my 2 blue Inconnu hands :)

SO evry ALB who's lv 30+ GET YOUR ASS TO LYO , i wanna kill gobos, tangz and twees again like the old times :)

ps : if you wanna start a grp , come to cornwall station ( i'm craftin there if i dont have grp :p) or pm Moena or Moona :)
sure i could start a grp , but i only see necros :p

P

pilia

Originally posted by olle55
I can pl you for money if you are serius about it (real money that is). I requier payment before i start the plevling. Trusting me or not is yourcall, paying per/hour till i earn your trust is fine, but takes somewhat longer since i will need to confirm that the money is on my account.

Im am not posting my price on a forum since the flames would be out of this world. But it is a price per hour, and for the time you save, it is cheap. If you want to lvl your cleric on your other acc at the same time you will only need to pay 75% of the price for him.

Some tech info:
I will be using a lvl50 deathsight necro for the pling, loc is whitelights at random camp, so you have to have SI. Lvl40 takes about 24 hours, divided over 3 days, 8hr sessions. I keep all loot i pickup, autosplit will be off untill my invent is filled. Untill the mid30's you may not be the onlyone beeing pleveld since the exp still caps with two ppl beeing plvld. When it stops to cap you will be alone tough. You will be completly anonymous, i will never mention this to anyone, and i expect the same from you.

Some problems i can forsee:
If you are afk, and your acc goes ld - Not my problem. I will however be ingame for as long as you have payed me for, and will continue the pling session when you return. But an advice is to regulary checkup on your character.

Post your email and i will contact you, i dare not to post mine :)

Thats about it, flame away! :)

Do you advertise on Ebay too ?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom