Hi erm I seriously doubt anyone will but:

Could anyone on alb/excal pl me please? preferably necro lol i am lvl 15 atm

R

Ravenbourne

I will PL you meet in emain saturday at 1pm gmt :D

O

old.shotgunstow

Nice try.

If it's your first character: Do it yourself you lazy sod.
If it's not your first, and you have a level 50 already, then you must have some friends to ask.
If not, take a hint from Pin. (ie read his sig ;))

M

MesS°

plz i need 1 more lvl50 plz PL me 2... I cant be arsed to do it myself...

Oh and Givf Goldz...

O

old.pala hellraiser

tbh yeah i agree with most of you i do have some 50s, but they are on pryd server no i cant ask friends ( yeah lame alb on both servers )

P

Powahhh

what else we gonna see on this forums ?
i just wonder myself..what else

O

old.pala hellraiser

You could think of it like this:

1) '/relic' on alb/excal is NOT a good command for us.
2) Reason is we don't have many high levels compared to the enemy realms.
3) If people did pl, and not just friends and guildies, we would have more force of high levels to get relics.
4) If someone is 50 and they are farming, the one being pl'd could do '/autosplit s' and the lvl 50 does not loose anything.

Think about it like that :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser

3) If people did pl, and not just friends and guildies, we would have more force of high levels to get relics.
4) If someone is 50 and they are farming, the one being pl'd could do '/autosplit s' and the lvl 50 does not loose anything.

ROFL

You have no clue whatsoever :x
The last point has a vague hint of reason, but how many lvl 50's don't already know 15 guildmates or friends who'd get to leech over your good self? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Just solo the necro :m00:

O

old.pala hellraiser

I am not a necro im a Wizard, i mentioned preferably necro for pl..
and the post above is my opinion.

T

thorwyntf

If people would stop being lazy gits, expect other people to do THEIR work for them and would only be half as creative and busy at levelling than they are at finding explanations why other people should the work for them, we would have more high levels to get relics.

And if people did pl and not just friends and guildies, we would have a huge force of lvl 50 chars who have no clue about this game and their char whatsoever and would spoil each and every relic raid.

A

Aybabtu

So you have a lvl 15 on this server? Wow.........ofc we should listen to you about relic status on this server.......... and i think we have lvl 50's enough for a relic raid......you know it has been done before, albs just cba to do em (atleast some albs feel that way)

O

old.pala hellraiser

I am originally from pryd/alb i share with my bro 50pala 50necro 50wiz 41infil 33arms and some noobies, i came to excal the other day.... and it is true, we are small forces VS mids/hibs as i also played mid/hib on excal and they have more on /who

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Great thread, high entertainment value!

Go lvl your toon yourself, doing it the normal way.
If you want to speed the process up, get a necro lvl'd on an alternative account, and use that to lvl your main character (will still be faster than doing it 1 to 50).

But complaining people that do not know you do not want to pl you is stupid.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.pala hellraiser

Originally posted by Aybabtu
So you have a lvl 15 on this server? Wow.........ofc we should listen to you about relic status on this server.......... and i think we have lvl 50's enough for a relic raid......you know it has been done before, albs just cba to do em (atleast some albs feel that way)

Cba? what type of albion spirit is that ;/

D

dimerian

So in your opinion we all who have lvl50 chars (necro`s,cabas etc) should pl lowlevel randomguys so they get to reinforce the "Armies of Albion!11"?

:D

O

old.pala hellraiser

In a way, yes. But not just random guys, as some might not plan to stay in the game.
And should only pl the people high that already have high chars beforehand, that way; When they get pld high they can still correctly play their character

E

-Enjoy-

good joke :chortle:

K

Karlo

well of course, after youve powered me :rolleyes:

C

_-Coim-_

LOL

P

Pin

Well, lots of random flame in this thread, but well some points.

1) There is no shortage of level 50 albs on the server. Quite the opposite in fact.
2) There are many reasons why Alb has no relics. Lack of numbers is certainly not one of them.
3) PLing people generally isn't a good way to increase the overall 'class' of the realm. The PLees don't get to learn their chars particularly well, etc.
4) What's in it for the PLer? Being your first char on this server, you obviously don't have much to offer. I don't think you'd find many people you don't know that tend to show selfless acts of generocity. Sure you can turn autosplit off, but it's just loot they would have got anyway.

I'd suggest that the best way for you to level and enjoy yourself on the server would be to find some friends and largely level in the old-fashioned way. Afterall, it's not a whole lot easier to level than it useed to be, and if your wiz is going Ice (at least after 40) I can assure you that you'll be 50 soon enough.

(Still... The best way to hit 40 is to get a necro on another account ;) )

P

parlain

Cba? what type of albion spirit is that ;/

The kind that is fed up with Mid Alarm Clock Raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom