PL with bd?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i got a bd - but i dont know where to pl, and i dont have a buffbot to help me.. so i wonder if anyone have ever pl'd with a bonedancer before, and would tell me where they did it? :)

cheers:D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
iirc they use Bonearmy spec to PL, but its probably piss slow.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Put your pet in a bunch of green/blue cons and set it to aggro then go afk 5 days and come back.

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
I played a full decked out BD in Mid and they cant PL for shit tbh

Better make a 2h savage or 2h zerker with high parry as a PL toon (and buy a few end reg pots) and u can run thru TDs with a twink very fast.

My full LW Champ in Hib with 28parry/10%pve parry/master of parry3 and MoPain4 is waaaay faster to PL with then my Vamp. Mobs just cant hit me and I crit like a mofo. I press 3 buttons for each OJ mob same as my vamp has to press 19 buttons for same kill :p (and ppl saying vamp is the best PLer evah)

So take a zerker and go full 2h and 50 parry with full pve parry bonus and u got a nice Mid PLer ...prolly even better then my champ coz u melee mids pwn

just my 2c

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
BD are kinda slow for pl. Like pling with a tank, can be done, but you might be better off just exping that alt normally on solo tasks.. If you where to try it I would just do task dungeons.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancers arn't good PL'ers cos they PL fast, they are good because you can do it with zero effort.. pet on aggro and watch TV.
In whichever is the swamp zone they've added some yellow/orange neutral frogs recently.. might be worth trying there?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Aye.

Bonedancer ain't much of a PLer, but it sure can do it AFK. :)
ML9 pet, Bonearmy and lil Suppression in blue/yellow con neutral mobs area and its good exp. :)

Imo best PLer is Summoning SM ML9 with Buffbot.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
valkyrie with shaman bot :p slam, rag rag rag and mob is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom