PL:ing on hib/avalon

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
Someone give Slow Crew a guild board for this kind of stuff tbh! :)

I agree tbh.. And fyi, I'm running with you guys in the evening, asI told her she has the bugger off by then :twak:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
I agree tbh.. And fyi, I'm running with you guys in the evening, asI told her she has the bugger off by then :twak:

Thats what i call dedication! - Or is it being a crap boyfriend i forget sometimes! :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i have a fopbot druid there, even think my account is active

drop pm if help needed, can just stand ingame and do fop while playing wow on main pc

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
old.windforce said:
i have a fopbot druid there, even think my account is active

drop pm if help needed, can just stand ingame and do fop while playing wow on main pc

cheers Olez :fluffle:

Think Marty using ur acc to PL himself atm :touch:

islef

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
Either you play your chanter or play your rerolled non firby BM! Cause we're going to /gc kick your stupid firby even though you finally got RR5! raa

Less wajn about firbs or i shall give you a good spanking!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
Less wajn about firbs or i shall give you a good spanking!

yes, and more whine about stupid-danes-that-respec-they-crapimist-before-they-contribute-to-NataAid!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
yes, and more whine about stupid-danes-that-respec-they-crapimist-before-they-contribute-to-NataAid!
Nata fool, we are PLing like crazy this week so join us!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Dont PL him panic maters, he is just gonna get lvl 40 then decide he wants a cow mauler instead of a gay elf bm

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
Dont PL him panic maters, he is just gonna get lvl 40 then decide he wants a cow mauler instead of a gay elf bm

talk to the hand, power gamer. i wouldnt want a mauler even if i got one for free :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
less PvE Mr I-Want-All-Chars-On-All-Realms :p

it's just the warden and the bm now. i promise!

(and a friar, merc and possibly a sorc...)

islef

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
talk to the hand, power gamer. i wouldnt want a mauler even if i got one for free :p

Pffff you are online as much as me, difference is you are afk, i get rps:fluffle:

/PS make your replies in 1 thread and stop post farming!

falseth

Loyal Freddie
islef said:

hahahahahahahaha bloody true :p

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
id like some pl!
i can bring a 15 vamp.. thats it tho :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:

wrong again, my dear dane. my BM is now lvl40 and i haven't deleted it yet! \o/

islef

Loyal Freddie
I bet you will tho <isle peeks inside nata's roleplay brain and see a new and strange roleplay reason, to delete yet another chr, emerge>

Once upon a time in the lands of hibernia a young elf grew up with one wish driving him onwards through his young years: He wanted to be a fearsome blademaster! Just like his idol, the strong and handsome firbolg Isleffo, and like him, rush out of healing range, dieing gloriously for the realm of hibernia.

But alas, the young elf's road was a hard one, all the other young blademasters kept making fun of his ugly pointy ears and his skinny elven arms. He told himself that he had set his mind to the task at hand, and he fought many fearsome monsters till he reached his 40th season.

At this point the young elf could no longer take the teasing, he went mental, became addicted to heroin and tragically took his own life before he could fulfill his destiny!

A tragic tale!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
I bet you will tho <isle peeks inside nata's roleplay brain and see a new and strange roleplay reason, to delete yet another chr, emerge>

Once upon a time in the lands of hibernia a young elf grew up with one wish driving him onwards through his young years: He wanted to be a fearsome blademaster! Just like his idol, the strong and handsome firbolg Isleffo, and like him, rush out of healing range, dieing gloriously for the realm of hibernia.

But alas, the young elf's road was a hard one, all the other young blademasters kept making fun of his ugly pointy ears and his skinny elven arms. He told himself that he had set his mind to the task at hand, and he fought many fearsome monsters till he reached his 40th season.

At this point the young elf could no longer take the teasing, he went mental, became addicted to heroin and tragically took his own life before he could fulfill his destiny!

A tragic tale!

:D :D

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
haha :worthy: Dont jugde the rest of us just from those the mental ones!

Beware of the mighty cleric gimpo Plugan who will soon come to a playground near u:m00:

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Craparoni said:
Beware of the mighty cleric gimpo Plugan who will soon come to a playground near u:m00:
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :D

Cant wait to meet you :worthy: Will be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom