PL in Lair

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Just a little notice im off in week7 (not the coming week but the week after that) And i've decided to do some PL there if anyone is interested. So if you want some PL in week7 contact me asap and we'll sort something out. I'll probably be on Amakiri or Daxtaxi.

Prices:

No changes really since my last tread.
20-40 = 12p
40-47 = 12p
47-50 = 15p

and ill do all in one 20-50 for 35p

So contact me if you want some PL :)

Just want to say any of these orders are done in 1 day ill start early morning and will be done late evening. So its rather fast :m00:

Squark

Fledgling Freddie
Its way too expansive. :kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Squark said:
Its way too expansive. :kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Well speed costs money and ive had plenty of customers willing to pay this for my services

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
how much for 48.5+ to 50 ? :)

tbh i cba with such a little order mate i minimum do 1 of those written in the top

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Sofus said:
tbh i cba with such a little order mate i minimum do 1 of those written in the top

Well if u make me a good deal on those 1.5 lvls i might afford to pay u to pl my skald 40-47

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
Well if u make me a good deal on those 1.5 lvls i might afford to pay u to pl my skald 40-47

Send me a private message here mate or contact me ingame and we'll talk about it ok?

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Been talking to a few ppls now and have made a few customers aswell which is fine :) but i can still take more orders so feel free to contact me asap if you are interested :m00:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Ok everyone starting to PL nowand the next days so if you want some contact me asap! :clap:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Ok totaly filed with orders now so wont be taking any more this week.. but however i can do some orders not in next weekend but every weekend after that so just contact me if you need something in the future :) and happy winter holidays :m00:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
bump... keep the customers coming :) totaly booked now great guys :D

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say not taking anymore orders atleast for the rest of febuary :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom