PL groups

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
do AC pbaoe pl groups run anymore, or PoC pl groups?

got a wizzie sitting stale

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i do run several PL grps now days, ( not atm cause of DR), but otherwise i usually do them in poc, cause thats the biggest chance to get ppl ,during they need arti xp and crap like that :p..........gimme and shout and i'll try form one ;)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
as soon as i get my account active and internet back aswell i would like to join an group with my scout to pl him to 44 if possible :).

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
as soon as i get my account active and internet back aswell i would like to join an group with my scout to pl him to 44 if possible :).

when is that ???

and i assume you would bring pala+scout :p?:worthy:

but gimme a shout ingame on crybaby/freggy/ínfiltrating.. and i see if i got time to make one ;)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
the problem is really, i only got one account so you see my problem. if i had 2 accounts i would bring my pala+scout, they are on the same account tho. I know people don't when you bring only leech.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
the problem is really, i only got one account so you see my problem. if i had 2 accounts i would bring my pala+scout, they are on the same account tho. I know people don't when you bring only leech.

i know a few ppl i make grps with from time to time , who doesnt bring leecher...

if i get a grp with 1 room free, i will try give you a shout.. but if you aint online its:puke: :(

Arawnz

Fledgling Freddie
just PM Aric/Areha or Aranz ingame and ill join with a rej cleric + leech :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom