old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Nice to see Fear, Bannis, Exertion running a fg in goth :clap:

Had some nice fights with Exertion :drink:

Been a while there were 4 fg in a zone 'that didn't log after first death

Minau

Loyal Freddie
was a fun evening, more of tis pweety please :D
and feel free to take ur grps to hib loop ;)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh so you are mvv....hate fighting you coz even how many pets and nukes i fire at you, your health bar stays at 100% =/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah was quite alot of fun, cause there are so many fights etc on pvp it would be nice if the worth timer was increased

you may kill the same group 3 times and only get the xp for 1 wipe

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
yeah was quite alot of fun, cause there are so many fights etc on pvp it would be nice if the worth timer was increased

you may kill the same group 3 times and only get the xp for 1 wipe
It doesn't affect support :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
can you explain a bit more on what you mean?
Only dmgdealers have the problem with worth timer.Support gets rps as usualy up to the 4th wipe tho.

Bellona

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
Only dmgdealers have the problem with worth timer.Support gets rps as usualy up to the 4th wipe tho.

not anymore, reward system was changed in last patch, hence you can no longer rp farm, even if you dont hit an enemy you will after some kills get no reward on them, but its true, if a tank "soloes" someone he will loose reward for a long time, but if others dmg him too, the tank will get reward on the dude again if he dies... complicated, and maybe not explained good, but I understand myself :worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Tankgirl said:
Ahh so you are mvv....hate fighting you coz even how many pets and nukes i fire at you, your health bar stays at 100% =/

fear my 2165 hp ^^

Natswoo

Banned
Bellona said:
not anymore, reward system was changed in last patch, hence you can no longer rp farm, even if you dont hit an enemy you will after some kills get no reward on them, but its true, if a tank "soloes" someone he will loose reward for a long time, but if others dmg him too, the tank will get reward on the dude again if he dies... complicated, and maybe not explained good, but I understand myself :worthy:

good cos i don't :cheers:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
aye good fights, we only had 1 spreader tho, but we beat every group there at least once, altho everytime we killed somone we would get assjammed right away :) dpp were running a group too, we stlong, especially after being in toa for an hour and finding no groups whatsoever!

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Instead of Goth wich is filled with poor lowbies who get smashed in the middle, i suggest fgs move to hib loop.... much more fun :D
makes me feel like im back in old Emain :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah MM, ardee, drum ligen, tnn it would be more fun then. you would have people being caught whilst buffing or additional groups adding in 8v8 fights.

alot of deaths and alot of money to spend but it could be alot of fun

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
what class r u? are you a warden wearing pink? or am i thinking of someone else

cleric with arti charge (scepter of morohohohosomething)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
Instead of Goth wich is filled with poor lowbies who get smashed in the middle, i suggest fgs move to hib loop.... much more fun :D
makes me feel like im back in old Emain :)

nah..greys zergs getting caught in TWF's ot Maelstroms is fun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom