PK Event Night

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Ok i'll give you proofs if skold writes in what groups he played.Fear? No he didn't play with armav and warpig.Do you need proofs? Ask u guildm8s ;)

Rofl, who are you mr Bone? Get a clue what youre writing about then type. Yes Skold/Enkor was in <Fear> yes, he grouped with most of the old peeps.

I guess youre answer will be something in the lines of "you cant know that cause you did not play Cam then".....which would underline what I wrote above.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Nedo said:
Rofl, who are you mr Bone? Get a clue what youre writing about then type. Yes Skold/Enkor was in <Fear> yes, he grouped with most of the old peeps.

I guess youre answer will be something in the lines of "you cant know that cause you did not play Cam then".....which would underline what I wrote above.
See the difference between "to group with some ppl" or "to play constantly in main group".Thnx,bye !

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
See the difference between "to group with some ppl" or "to play constantly in main group".Thnx,bye !

if you had any clue you would know <Fear> had no "main" 8 person group....keep it coming its amuzing.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nedo said:
if you had any clue you would know <Fear> had no "main" 8 person group....keep it coming its amuzing.

he said kthxbye so he must have gone...yipee!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom