Pizzero bard

Priz

Loyal Freddie
well pizzero you little hippie twat, its ok to play daoc but you don't have to ruin it for the ppl in other realms by using radar... and your not affraid of showing it... sb and hunter standing on a hill, not a red name in sight, and when we used AF charges (unstealth'ed for 2-3sec) you came running with your pbae-grp and started pbae EXACLY on the spot we used our af...

and a few min b4 that you and that grp did another thingy, played sb and got into a fight with a inf, same thingy happend here..

hate to accuse ppl of radar, but i got ppl behind me on this.
Hope you hippies pay attention when you run with him and do rest of prydwen players a favor and chek him if he runs with you..

/Priz

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Rightnow is your friend, whine is not...

If you're as strongly convinced as you seem then log it and see what happens...

Gamah

Banned
Priz said:
well pizzero you little hippie twat, its ok to play daoc but you don't have to ruin it for the ppl in other realms by using radar... and your not affraid of showing it... sb and hunter standing on a hill, not a red name in sight, and when we used AF charges (unstealth'ed for 2-3sec) you came running with your pbae-grp and started pbae EXACLY on the spot we used our af...

and a few min b4 that you and that grp did another thingy, played sb and got into a fight with a inf, same thingy happend here..

hate to accuse ppl of radar, but i got ppl behind me on this.
Hope you hippies pay attention when you run with him and do rest of prydwen players a favor and chek him if he runs with you..

/Priz

Best to report, I once reported a bard for using radar, and he was perma banned.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
so u unstealthed & they somehow managed to find u (wonder why, must be that af wings proc animation thingie, but nah too obvious) and then they added on ur fight... yes, yes i can see it now, deffo radar, ... btw i dont know the guy

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
so u unstealthed & they somehow managed to find u (wonder why, must be that af wings proc animation thingie, but nah too obvious) and then they added on ur fight... yes, yes i can see it now, deffo radar, ... btw i dont know the guy

Thing is friend...
We stood at beno t4, they were at bridge, I always play with clipplane far, and those hibs were nowhere insight. They came running in full speed to the exact position we had burned our af-charges, pbae and I was the only one that stood at the same spot.

But it wasnt this only occation, some time before this, they ran from berk towards bridge, me, prizze and another sb attacked an alb, notice no deathspam for hibblets, and they came charging right at us.

This is no ordinary teen whine, we noticed them finding solo people all the time, it is not to fun :/

After the incident at t4 I got so tired of it that I logged, not funny when a teen with no pubic-hair destroy game experience for many other people...

No, name and shame, he is right now'ed and hopefully he will be banned...

Priz

Loyal Freddie
aye when we used AF we were unstealthed for 2-3sec(total) and they came back and pbae'd on the same spot we used AF at, my firend larre died but i got away, btw, we were stealthed when they came back.. so its pretty obvious imo

Brite

Banned
should of just rightnowed it and not posted here as now hes most likely going to stop and not be caught :/

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Ran in a duo with my warr the other day , was thinking to myself.. damn he finds me often.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:

dont think the wings animimation still happens if the charge is used from stealth, could be wrong though

Priz

Loyal Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
i think radar dont find stealthers

but when you use af and goes out of stealth they might see a signal, and then they can pbae there to pop, witch they did

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Probably the lag of Larre, Prizze, Pilskaft, Slitzskaft, Azzrayana, Stinkbox, Rua etc causing people to know in what direction they are :<

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lyrre said:
No, name and shame, he is right now'ed and hopefully he will be banned...

Actually he's right now'ed AND warned by this thread, so he will most likely be very causious from now on if he actually radars.
Good work making this thread m8idiots :]

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
We had the same problem with a hib group last night, 100% 0f the time, they always take you from the behind, and that hs been happening for a few days now.

So i took another route as driver ( a really wide birth ), and yet again the Hib group was perfect timing, from behind of course. ( you had to be there to understand how clear it was)

Thing is , its the same name that keeps popping up.

I think when you have played RvR a while, you know when somthing aint right to a degree.

And as another example, same as someone has pointed out in another post, i was duoing with another hunter, and i unstealthed for water breathing etc etc, and yet again a group came circling around were we was.

You can only be in the right place at the right time so many times.

Problem is on this server , is that the Admins are hardly ever on to make a judgement on whats going on, so to put it blunt, we are pissing in the wind.

PS. Any High RR out there using Radar or anything of a cheating nature, you must really suck.

pip

Banned
Must be said iv'e seen peeps in stealth mode from a mile it happens some times and if you have unstealth for a sec its not hard to see were you was stood :( but report him anyway never no

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Must be said iv'e seen peeps in stealth mode from a mile it happens some times and if you have unstealth for a sec its not hard to see were you was stood :( but report him anyway never no

Argh, didnt you read?
Yes the lagg can sometimes leave a "stealthed ghost" you see from miles away, but the ghost doesnt move along with you, it stand where you unstealthed. But then shouldnt also prizze and I have seen the ghost from eachother? And the hiblet group wasnt even close to see us unstealth. They were oround the bridge while we were at beno t4, there is no chanse in h*ll they can see that far. As stated I always play with clip plane far, and I didnt see them, how could they see me?

As someone else stated, you had to be there to know, it was so obvious, not only once but more times, they charged right at the place we had unstealthed, just for 3-4 seconds, anf lag ghost dont appear that often, after 2½ million rp's playing stealth game I know that, I have seen radar people before, and this was radar, but very, very badly disquised ;)

So boring when they destroy other peoples game experience.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
No idea who he is or anything like that, I'm jsut wondering...

If you used AF charges then restealthed and moved off he shouldn't be able to find you when he came running with pbaoe considering he shouldn't be able to see you while stealthed?

Or did you stand at the exact same spot as you used AF charges? o.0

Naurus

Fledgling Freddie
lol? what do you say u know ml 2 prescinde node?¿ ummm ur steal probably is suxx ?¿ allways any people uncovers u u post here? probably u are cryer cryer and no spam here plz ^^ noob

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
If u don't like to acuse ppl with radar simply don't do it, just right now it and it's done, if u got luck u will help to clean the game a bit of this cheaters.
Btw i know pizzero, is a bit gimp but i think don't use radar, can't say it sure ofc cause i'm not always behind him but he loose the mezz pretty usually :)

And as someone said there up Right now is your friend, not this forum imo

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrre said:
Thing is friend...
They came running in full speed to the exact position we had burned our af-charges, pbae and I was the only one that stood at the same spot.

I wonder how they found you. :s

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
I wonder how they found you. :s

Are you stupid?
How would they know we were there? As I stated, I play with cliprange view, and I DIDNT SEE THEM, HOW THE H*LL DID THEY SEE ME???

Do they have some sort of binocular? :)

Naurus

Fledgling Freddie
binocular?¿ needdd : soooooo spameeersss stop cryers here plz go to level in df haha :worthy:

Gamah

Banned
Naurus said:
lol? what do you say u know ml 2 prescinde node?¿ ummm ur steal probably is suxx ?¿ allways any people uncovers u u post here? probably u are cryer cryer and no spam here plz ^^ noob

...and this years English of the year award goes too..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom