Rant Pizza

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
So was just about to order a dominoes pizza. Just got back from work, tired, cba to cook anything and I fancy a pizza.

Haven't had a pizza delivered for ages. Went on the website, thought the "steak special" pizza looked nice.

£15.99 for a large pizza?!?!? Are they joking with that price? I remember about two years back in dominoes they had any pizza, any size for £7.99. How can that price nearly double in two years. Its crazy I tell ya!

Nate

FH is my second home
It's steak, steak costs moolah! Or is it the same with all large pizzas?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well prices have gone up ofcourse, but i do believe it's the steak that's costing, like Nate said.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
All the pizzas with toppings are £14.99+. :(

Cheese and tomato= £10.99

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
when you get to the checkout page and you click on the 'i'd rather have a freebie' button, you can sometimes get some free bits, but i agree, its so expensive

They put a voucher through the door a while back with all these great offers, but you need to spend about £25 quid b4 you reep the benefits. i live on my own FFS whats the point of getting a 2nd free pizza and a load of side's that will end up in the bin anyway......Grrrrrrrrrrr

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I normally eat the free pizza the next day :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They put a voucher through the door a while back with all these great offers, but you need to spend about £25 quid b4 you reep the benefits. i live on my own FFS whats the point of getting a 2nd free pizza and a load of side's that will end up in the bin anyway......Grrrrrrrrrrr

Put it in the fridge and eat it the next day or day after that?

Also, what is a "large pizza"? Is it like the USA "what the f*ck this is gigantic!!", or just a tad bigger then normal?

Nate

FH is my second home
Try getting your AK47 out next time, or drop a grenade in the store when you drive by. Works in GTA4. They all run away and then the Pizza will be yours!!!

Edmond

Eewwwwwww......cold pizza, cant think of anything worse. its like eating baked beans out of the tin...Yuk

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Eewwwwwww......cold pizza, cant think of anything worse. its like eating baked beans out of the tin...Yuk

Here's a REALLY out there idea, bare with me i know it's a bit weird, but they have these things called "ovens" these days. They can make things that go cold, hot again. It's the devils work i know! But i swear to Odins Underpants it's true!

I've even heard of smaller, "micro"ovens, but never sen one.

Edmond

Ovens you say, Hmmmm...and tell me, where have you seen these weird and wonderfull contraptions, sounds like the work of the devil !!!!!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ovens you say, Hmmmm...and tell me, where have you seen these weird and wonderfull contraptions, sounds like the work of the devil !!!!!!!!

Oh they are!

They are these, boxes that have turning things on the side and a opening door to the devils belly.

You turn these, what i can only assume are charms/medallions of some sort and then you get the place behind the door heated.

I've seen them around town, sold in these colorful places that attract you with jingles and bright adverts. The people who sell them, go look but be careful, obviously do the devils work as they are so sly, smooth talking, but you can see in their eyes that they are dead inside.

People usually have them near them in the kitchen. And we all know what they say about kitchens...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If you look hard enough on the internets you can find voucher codes for dominos and such, makes it slightly less of a rip off. Though personally I only buy them if we have no food in, cheaper to go to the pub and get a couple of meals and drinks each.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dominoes only decent value if you use the special offers.

Edmond

Oh they are!

They are these, boxes that have turning things on the side and a opening door to the devils belly.

You turn these, what i can only assume are charms/medallions of some sort and then you get the place behind the door heated.

I've seen them around town, sold in these colorful places that attract you with jingles and bright adverts. The people who sell them, go look but be careful, obviously do the devils work as they are so sly, smooth talking, but you can see in their eyes that they are dead inside.

People usually have them near them in the kitchen. And we all know what they say about kitchens...

rofl ;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
The steak pizza is also a bit of a let down.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Dominoes only decent value if you use the special offers.

This true, Iv I eat at dominos I get 1/2 and 1/2 pizza + 1pint Hagan daz + chicken combo for 15.50£ which is about 50pence more than just buying a pizza.

On the other Hand from my local Pizza I can get 2x Large pizzas for 9.99 lol.

and tbh sometimes they arnt all the good but 9x out of they they are good, had one hte other day with Kabab, Peperoni, Onion, Chilly pepers, Jallapinos. and it was fucking awesome. Now before you say that weird I had prolly about 11 or 12 beers in my system at this point xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Me and the missus pigged out on pizza on saturday.

3x large pizzas
box of potato wedges
4x garlic slices
box of chicken legs

all for 18 quid,

can't complain really.

Helme

Resident Freddy
wtf £15 for a pizza!??!

They are like... €5 tops here regardless of topping :s

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Me and the missus pigged out on pizza on saturday.

3x large pizzas
box of potato wedges
4x garlic slices
box of chicken legs

all for 18 quid,

can't complain really.

You fat bastard!

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Drove to dominoes in the end. Had a carry out deal for any pizza, any size £10.99.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I normally eat the free pizza the next day :)

Yeah, cold pizza in the morning before breakfast!

Order from your local pizza shop, you can get delicious pizza's for a fairly reasonable price, they also add spit & sperm for free

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i cant remember the last time i had take out pizza, i really like the tesco ones theyre yummy and Dr Otker is quite nice too. otherwise we just make our own which is even more yummy but for the lazy factor a frozen pizza takes just as long to cook (maybe less) that to have one delivered and i'm buggered if i'll spend £15 on a pizza Oo

Mey

Part of the furniture
i cant remember the last time i had take out pizza, i really like the tesco ones theyre yummy and Dr Otker is quite nice too. otherwise we just make our own which is even more yummy but for the lazy factor a frozen pizza takes just as long to cook (maybe less) that to have one delivered and i'm buggered if i'll spend £15 on a pizza Oo

I can never understand why my housemate always buys pizza from dominos. I' just nip to the tesco metro down the road and buy one of their luxury ones or whatever for like £3 and pop it in. Winner. (I usually buy the cheapo pizzas tbh, £1-£2 ones lol xD)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
In denmark Pizza is a middle eastern delacasy :/
I almost always go for either the kebab&salad or a strait up hawai pizza
or if I'm reaaally adventures! I'll throw in some Jalapeños

wohoo go me!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Just get a heat up pizza from tesco, then get some discovery pickled jalapeno chillis + some peperonni + extra cheese and put it all on :) Only takes 10 mins.

Or just get a large donner kebab for £4 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom