Thats shit - hasnt got a flake, sprinkles or juice on it :(

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Thats shit - hasnt got a flake, sprinkles or juice on it :(
some folks r just hard to please..
u want a flake? <stuffs a pepperami in the top>
feckin sprinkles? <grinds a bit of black pepper on top>
u gotta be shittin me u want juice an all? its pizza its prolly made with tomato based sauce inside <puts a bit of that shit on the top too>
now just eat it an u can have a real ice cream next time:p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
some folks r just hard to please..
u want a flake? <stuffs a pepperami in the top>
feckin sprinkles? <grinds a bit of black pepper on top>
u gotta be shittin me u want juice an all? its pizza its prolly made with tomato based sauce inside <puts a bit of that shit on the top too>
now just eat it an u can have a real ice cream next time:p

~stomps his feet~

I WAAAAAAANNNN MAAAAH ICEEEEE CREEEEEEAAAAM NOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl "healthy snack" sorry but no. if pizas were supposed to be healthy they'd be called ryvita.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ezteq said:
rofl "healthy snack" sorry but no. if pizas were supposed to be healthy they'd be called ryvita.

these are special cone pizzas. it means they are healthy!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Do all teh calories drip outta the bottom of the cone mebbe?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i like cornetto ice creams because your guarenteed to get a build up of chocolate in the bottom of the cone and if your careful you can nibble right down to that, and make a mini chocolate filled ice cream Mmmm

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol i like cornetto ice creams because your guarenteed to get a build up of chocolate in the bottom of the cone and if your careful you can nibble right down to that, and make a mini chocolate filled ice cream Mmmm
indeed that is the pwn.
which is why its all the more heartbreaking when u unwrap the paper to find the end bit snapped off in the bottom of the packaging:(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yeah thats worse than being diagnosed with ebola you stand there and peel off the wrapper and before you know it the end's fallen out, bounced on the pavement and you got ice cream running down your wrist. Man that stinks lol.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol yeah thats worse than being diagnosed with ebola you stand there and peel off the wrapper and before you know it the end's fallen out, bounced on the pavement and you got ice cream running down your wrist. Man that stinks lol.
yep.
at least with ebola u will evntually die an agonising death with blood pouring out of ur eyes, ears, nose, mouth as ur internal organs break down into mush.
with the icecream thing u have to live on thru ur trauma in the knowledge that it could strike again at any time...
harsh.
its a cruel world.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
'99 in mine please mister <o/

P.s Ez how many rep points do you have? :eek6:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Tasslehoff said:
Why did you not reveal it, then? :p
Baa Daa Chaaa! thankyou Comedy Tass....*pause for applause*... he'll be back at the Chipping Sodbury retired proctoligists social club same time next Tuesday ladies and gents, now we have Rrrrrrandy McAnus with the bingo!

Vladamir said:
Would i be right in thinking it's over 1,300? :p
lol i really dont like talking about them because then you get the whole "ooh ive only got 2 reps someone rep me" and it turns in to a farming post and then someone always ends up getting reset.

Eyres

Banned
Ezteq said:

omg the bit of chocolate at the bottom is just the best, its just made out of magical chocolate thats like ten timers better than any other chocolate because its made by pixies or somthing! ... you made me want a cornetto :<

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
There are some things in life that are just wrong. Pizza in a cone is wrong. Bloody yanks... :mad:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pizza actually is healthy, as healthy as any food, if it's maded out of proper incridients and with right amount of salt and fat.

Junkfood is another thing and pizzas' made in pizzerias rarely care for your health.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah you could make a healthy pizza if you wanted to or you could just eat one loaded with cheese and meat and more cheese and some meat and then some cheese, enjoy the looovely taste sensation as the melted cheese juice trickles down your throat and then go and puke up voala!

[disclaimer: eating disorders are serious kids, i myself have suffered bulleamia for many years now, unfortunately i keep forgetting to throw up... on the plus side i am in the guiness book of world records™ as the heaviest bulleamic ever, yay me!!]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, cheese and meat doesn't equal unhealthy. My point was atleast.

It's all in what's used in food, not what the food is.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lilmissnaughty said:
indeed that is the pwn.
which is why its all the more heartbreaking when u unwrap the paper to find the end bit snapped off in the bottom of the packaging:(

a tear just fell from my eye. SO TRUE

i hate it when that happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom