Pizza hut lovers

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'll never forgive these shites for promising a pepperoni & cheese stuffed crust.

All 4 times I tried to have it, it was out of stock. And then they discontinued it - why discontinue what is clearly a popular pizza base?

Bastards. :m00:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I loathe stuff crust. Deep Pan is just win. Flat base too.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not ava in Northern Ireland !!!!!!!

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
w00t, if ever there was a reppable post then this is it!

thank you marc, you are now the official sponsor of Ez Dinio-Nite #2™

as an additional treat why not nip to tesco they are doing ben and jerries for £1.99 (we now have 7 fossil fules (a dino-nite must have) 1 baked alaska and 1 phish food:D

<--fat bastard!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
as an additional treat why not nip to tesco they are doing ben and jerries for £1.99 (we now have 7 fossil fules (a dino-nite must have) 1 baked alaska and 1 phish food:D

<--fat bastard!

I know only too well what you are going through right now. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Just tried to use it on a family meal deal and the spotty little jobsworth of a waiter told me it wasnt valid on meal deals.

So I just told him to go re-do the bill as seperate pizzas so the voucher was valid. To his credit he did.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Just tried to use it on a family meal deal and the spotty little jobsworth of a waiter told me it wasnt valid on meal deals.

So I just told him to go re-do the bill as seperate pizzas so the voucher was valid. To his credit he did.

HURRAH! :clap::clap: One more point for the pizza-lovers! (It's even harder for me, I'm allergic to tomato....)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
w00t, if ever there was a reppable post then this is it!

thank you marc, you are now the official sponsor of Ez Dinio-Nite #2™

<--fat bastard!

Fuck off, it's like 4-5 quid in Denmark :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
sometimes 3. but thats rare, and we dont have baked alaska i think :/

and kill got owned - tomato allergic. har har. TOMATO ROCKS!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
(It's even harder for me, I'm allergic to tomato....)

I had a pizza from Pizza Express and they did instead of a tomato based pizza, a red pepper based pizza instead. Tasted amazing, and no tomato!
Not like I was bothered anyway, I can eat it xD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Fuck off, it's like 4-5 quid in Denmark :(

ok, i'll just fuck off over here to the freezer and look at all those tubs of half price ben & jerries Mmmmm Mm thats some tasty ice cream!

(psst, they're £4/5 over here too...thats why theyre like £2 when half price Oo)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nah this year i am forsaking cloths all together and am just going to wear a duvet... I may wrap a tarp round it so that if I spill pizza or ice cream down the front it'll just wipe off thus forsaking the need to do laundry too.

HUZZAH!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Or you could use Homer Simpson's gown all over the year ....

180px-Homer_simpson_-_muumuu.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
In the US Pizza Hut started doing Pasta Bakes designed by some famous NY restaurant and they are damned delicious! Easily enough for two sittings.

London Diary > Ben & Jerry's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom