Rant pissing pikeys!!...no not you hun.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye real gypsies are flipping rare these days this lot are all irish, they come over in vans for the summer and then sod off back to their houses when the weather turns.

the original gypsies were secretive and family orientated, i.e. if they did something their mum didn't approve of it'd be trouble, this lot their mums are holding the ladders while the kids climb through the windows lol

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
They're just as bad over here in Ireland, one group hired a contractor to build a wall to create a site for them, in a green area in the middle of a playground in the green area in a housing estate, luckily they were stopped before they did much damage. Is worse when they have their weddings, there tends to be big family fights at the hotels at the receptions, most hotels won't touch them with a 50ft pole.
The only good thing I could say about them is they're Ireland's only decent chance of medals at the olympics (a lot of our amateur boxers are 'from the community')

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes yes, gypsies, pikeys, what you want to call them.

Most people don't differentiate, i'm guessing most don't, between the two so it becomes a case of semantics.

Still the point stands, with mutual hate and no side turning or changing their ways, this sh*t keeps going until either or both are dead.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Still the point stands, with mutual hate and no side turning or changing their ways, this sh*t keeps going until either or both are dead.

I think that's a bit over the top. There arn't a lot of pikey's in England, but they're all *****, fact. It's a minority that people have just learnt to deal with because they usually bugger off within a week.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think that's a bit over the top. There arn't a lot of pikey's in England, but they're all *****, fact. It's a minority that people have just learnt to deal with because they usually bugger off within a week.

Over the top or not, it's still f*cked up, same with chavsvs normal people, immigrants vs normal people...etc etc.

You expect someone to act like a cock and treat them as such, they WILL act like a cock eventually.

You see a pikey and you expect, right awya, they're up to no good etc even if the guy might be a very nice one. Then, you act like a dick, and push him enough.

See my point?

Not saying pikeys etc are good, not that the behaviour is accepted, just that acting like a dick because someone acts like a dick makes you no less of a dick.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Over the top or not, it's still f*cked up, same with chavsvs normal people, immigrants vs normal people...etc etc.

Not saying pikeys etc are good, not that the behaviour is accepted, just that acting like a dick because someone acts like a dick makes you no less of a dick.

If there is a significant chance someone is going to do damage to your property would you
a) leave them alone and risk getting your property damaged because you don't want to act like a "dick"
b) call the police and get them moved on

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

You expect someone to act like a cock and treat them as such, they WILL act like a cock eventually.

You see a pikey and you expect, right awya, they're up to no good etc even if the guy might be a very nice one. Then, you act like a dick, and push him enough.

See my point?

On my last two encounters with gypsy's or gordies or something as they were calling themselves i've had a knife waved in my face in town, and a bag set fire too at a campsite.

The first was for no good reason in town, the second was 'talking too loud' at the campsite... at 8pm... while they blared dance music from a car.

So no, i don't see your point.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I have alot of experience with Pikeys. The area I live in is infested with them; bleak house (where tony martin shot two of them) is only a few miles down the road from me.

What Raven has said is spot on, Pikeys are scum. You cant reason with them - its dangerous to even approach them at all.

They will take what they want and if you offer up resistance they get thier family, friends and friends of thier friends together and make your life a living hell. I'm not just reciting what I've heard through the grapevine here either.

I've been involved in trouble with them before - got into a bit of a scrap with one when I was a teenager and ended up with five or more people on me - all because I was standing somewhere they wanted to be (on a public playground).

I had a bike stolen by them, friends had other things nicked too, the takeaway across from my uncle's house (again, just up the road from me) was smashed in when a group of drunk pikeys couldnt get in one night because it closed early. I could go on, cars set alight because the owner reported them for something, windows smashed in, etc.

They become pikeys because they dont want to pay taxes, simple as. They roam the countryside going uninvited from private land to private land leaving a fucking mess behind whenever they are finally ousted.

The police wont touch them in most cases because they dont have enough manpower to go after them.

People around here are scared of pikeys because they cant do anything about them. You cant reason with them because they know they can pretty much take what they want.

Be careful Ez, they're bloody dangerous, horrible people for the most part.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If there is a significant chance someone is going to do damage to your property would you
a) leave them alone and risk getting your property damaged because you don't want to act like a "dick"
b) call the police and get them moved on

I act when damage happens, not when there's a suspicion in my mind that it might.

I give the chance as not ALL are as others.

I'm not expecting people to get it, as it's a hate that's gone for ages and for most, all your lives, doesn't mean people can't change.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
If anyone knows any laws one can site down the phone at the police to get them to come and move the bastards on ASAP i'd love to hear about it because from what i saw they were totally impotent and the pikeys walked all over them.

As lamp said, reporting something like a gun will probably result in some sort of action being taken, but whatever you do make sure they dont know it was you who reported them.

I wouldnt do anything unless you really have to. I really, really wouldnt advise doing this in a way, but if you desperately have to do something I think your best bet would be to get two or three close, trusted friends together and all of you report the same thing over a period of a couple of days, seperately and anonymously over payphones in places where you wont be caught on camera doing it. Make sure your friends know not to go bragging about it in the pub afterwards too.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I act when damage happens, not when there's a suspicion in my mind that it might.

I'm not expecting people to get it, as it's a hate that's gone for ages and for most, all your lives, doesn't mean people can't change.

So you are saying if you KNOW they are breaking into/stealing peoples things in your area you would do nothing to protect your own property?
I highly doubt it

- English -

Resident Freddy

Its okay to say you act when damage happens but what happens if something is irreversible?

Guns, rape whatever.

I think you need to act before these things happen

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Preaching tolerance is useless here Toht. I know you do it everytime we talk about blacks/chavs/muslims/immigrants whatever.
But this is a group of people who really has no respect for anyone outside their own circle.

And old friend of the family, who sadly has passed away now. She was the most open and least discriminating person. Yet, she hated, and i do mean hated gypsies. For the simple fact that all experiences involving this group has been horrible.
A gypsy rule basicly goes; "You can steal from anyone, as long as they are not your family."

They couldn't give two shits about you, or your family. If you were to open your arms to them. They'd take everything you own. And leave you with nothing but your "tolerance" for minorities.
Since you are not a Roma, you are mahrime, spiritually unclean. If you are not part of them, you are basicly worth nothing more than a dog.

They don't want to work, Roma unemployment is 70-80%. They'd rather steal your stuff than work for you, even if you give them the chance.
Since social security comes close to a low paid job. They choose to live on welfare checks, and steal whatever they need in addition to that.
They can only get low paying jobs since they are complete misfits in the educational system. They usually get booted for threats or violence against other students, or even teachers. Given numerous chances, but they piss them away despite IMMENSE help from the city, here atleast.

My mother, single parent of 2 young children. Couldn't get a small contribution to help her hold down a tiny appartment. Since her job didn't pay enough.
But a gypsy family. Most of them with criminal records, terrors of the fucking town. Were given 4.. 4 fucking houses. One after the other as they destroyed them. For free. So don't tell me they are treated badly.
They are given PLENTY of chances for a good life. But they don't care.
Atleast they are in prison now, thank god. Fucking gypsy bastards, may they burn in fucking hell.

- English -

Resident Freddy
You forgot to mention they are so rude aswell Blackjack :)

Otherwise pretty spot on ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BlackJack, i've said all to be said, i ain't preaching, just saying my two cents about it. We got roma here too, most think they are scum, i don't until i have reason but i do understand if peple hate, it's their choice ofcourse.

Now, on the following:

So you are saying if you KNOW they are breaking into/stealing peoples things in your area you would do nothing to protect your own property?
I highly doubt it

If they ARE braking into property, then i act. Different matter. I don't ASSUME they WILL.

Its okay to say you act when damage happens but what happens if something is irreversible?

Guns, rape whatever.

I think you need to act before these things happen

Then it happens. If i went around judging everyone for what they might do, i'd be killing half of this forum right about now.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Then it happens. If i went around judging everyone for what they might do, i'd be killing half of this forum right about now.

ooo look a terrorist with a bomb... wait a second he may not detonate....

They have built a reputation up now Toht and they're hated :p

Thats all from me anyway :]

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
old.tohtori said:
We got roma here too, most think they are scum, i don't until i have reason but i do understand if peple hate, it's their choice ofcourse.

We have hardly any Roma in Britian, but we have lots of Pikeys.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ooo look a terrorist with a bomb... wait a second he may not detonate....

They have built a reputation up now Toht and they're hated :p

Thats all from me anyway :]

Heh, well, ofcourse you can take it to extremes like that and things don't always go by the book, terrorist with a bomb being one of them that don't fall in the "might not" category. But you know what i mean smarthmouth :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
your best bet would be to get two or three close, trusted friends together and all of you report the same thing over a period of a couple of days, seperately and anonymously over payphones in places where you wont be caught on camera doing it. Make sure your friends know not to go bragging about it in the pub afterwards too.

well they've gone now but, i don't have 3 friends rofl so i was stuffed from the outset!

(I highly doubt a guinea pig and 2 snails count as freinds tbh)

anyhoo they went and left a mountain of crap behind them (literally..lol i walked through the carpark to get to swimming and there was like 8 shitty nappies all laying there) which finally got cleared up this morning (ewwww)
the smell seems to have gone at last and hopefully they will all decide to set up camp on an MOD firing range.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
well they've gone now but, i don't have 3 friends rofl so i was stuffed from the outset!

anyhoo they went and left a mountain of crap behind them (literally..lol i walked through the carpark to get to swimming and there was like 8 shitty nappies all laying there) which finally got cleared up this morning (ewwww)
the smell seems to have gone at last and hopefully they will all decide to set up camp on an MOD firing range.

I'd still call the council about it all, get the environmental services to clean up all the shit (And hopefully put up barriers to stop them coming back).

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Oh they were upper-class Pikeys then?

They put nappies on their babies, rather than letting the kids shit down their own legs.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'd still call the council about it all, get the environmental services to clean up all the shit (And hopefully put up barriers to stop them coming back).

thats the annoying thing there actually was a barrier on the first car park they got in to, they just dig them out and remove them then play the "it was like that when we got here" game when the police question them about it, i was seriously considering burning the bastards out then saying "those caravans were like that when i got here" if the police questioned me...but sadly im a tax payer and would not get away with such shenanigens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom