Film Pirates 3d

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Had a few hours to kill and went to see latest Pirate movie cos it was the only one on at the time, I expected it to be dire.
But holy crap, it was just utterly dreadful, the only thing that stopped me walking out was the 10 quid I parted with to see it.
If you haven't seen it, just take all the shite bits from the other movies and remove all the top characters except one and it's yours to enjoy.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I walked out of Pirates 3 it was so dire, so i know i wont be seeing this

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yep. it was truly crap, we had 3 kids with us when we went, so we could'nt leave, but it was bad

Worse than 3, so it had to go some

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, have to see. Most likely will enjoy it as i don't watch them as anything else then mindless popcorn munchers.

Blackbeard seems like a cool addition to he story and ofcourse, Jack Sparrow is a given(even if he's sh*t, it's still fun).

In 3D? Hell no, f*ck that, no way hosey, dave ain't here man.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
oh im the first person to suspend belief and enjoy films in any way. I dont mind switching off and enjoying movies but the 3rd film was just truly terrible

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They're all terrible. Stop pretending any aren't.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The first three were given away free on BD with BD players, should tell you something.

Embattle

FH is my second home
In reality they've made massive amounts of money even being questionable in quality terms.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
1 was ok I seem to recall enjoying 2 and 3 was totally dreadful, I toyed with the idea of seeing 4 at the movies but seeing as I get free dvd rentals from work I'll just wait for that. I find I am more forgiving of films when I haven't paid to see them.

Corran

Part of the furniture
1 was best, 2 was ok, 3 was a fucking joke... 4 I do not know, wont be going cinema now to see it. But who knows how soon will see it, depends on how much interest I got which aint much. lol

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I don't bother with any 3D stuff, its a waste

I always watch the normal....oh sorry, the 2D version (as its now known)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
before you waste cash on films.. listen to mark kermode and simon mayos film reviews on radio 5... they on iplayer.. and they really do sort he shit from the oh look at me! films

go watch Senna instead

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it wasnt THAT bad :p

hardly something i will go see again or bother watching on TV but i have seen many many worse movies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To me hearing it's "as bad as 3" sounds like "It's as good as 3" :p

I dunno, something tells me that people who say "go watch Senna instead" aren't exactly the ones to listen to in regards to certain styles of movies ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I really enjoyed 1 and 2 as leave your brain at the door movies. I find it hard to say what exatly went wrong wit the 3rd but it wasn't all that enjoyable for me. I have limited time to go see movies these days so I'm probably not going to get to see this as if its a choice between this and Super 8 this weekend there's only going to be one winner.

Corran

Part of the furniture
the whole "multiple jack sparrow" portion of the 3rd one pissed me off. Made it a complete joke and just a "look at what special effects we can do"

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And another thing, I handed over my ten quid and the girl goes 'oops, I put in the wrong screening, I'll have to change it'
So she fumbles under the desk and produces a clipboard.
'Just fill your name and address please, for our records'
Me..'Er WTF for?'
'Because it's like a refund'
'Just give me the goddam ticket, you don't need to know who I am'
'I'll have to get the manager'

Manager approaches and sees my face.
'just give him the ticket'

Went to my RBS branch
'Sir, would you like to enter the raffle for free'
'OK'
'Just fill in your mobile number'
'Hmmm, well it is my bank and they know me anyway.

3 hours later a call from RBS trying to sell me a new bank account.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I just stumbled across this post and I just got home from seeing it as I was around town and got bored so thought what the hell this or Kung Fu Panda 2 and now I regret my decision!

I was so bored I even got shushed by the only other 2 people in the screen as I wasn't aware I had been tapping my foot in frustration for a while. At least the nachos were good :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom