Pirate Games

A

adams901

Does anyone know of any good Pirate games, i'm looking for something like the old Pirates and Pirates gold games (wish they would remake them).

Sorry for game related thread ;).

E

Embattle

Well I got Tropico 2 the other day, although I haven't played it yet it is based around pirates.

A

adams901

Just downloading the demo for Tropico 2 (getting a shitty 20kb/s off fileplanet), I just want a game where you can control the ships, shoot, capture and plunder other ships, and blow up towns :) (like Pirates Gold)

O

old.Fweddy

Overboard!

Monkey Island is class but it isn't what you want. But get them all anyway.

O

old.ignus

and you just missed your chance to buy them all, I just sold all 4 monkey island games for £42.00

E

ECA

Originally posted by evilmonkeh
i once won a competition on jolt

Did you get your prize?

I only ask because it took about 3 years for jolt to ship some prizes to the winners of a contest.

O

old.Fweddy

Originally posted by mank!
but... but... you won ffs!!!!!

I know. I just thought I'd call you sonicyouth to mess with your head. Sorry Summo.

Y

Yaka

why not play freelancer or I-War 2 and turn yer self into a nifty space age sumbag;)

O

out_and_spaced

you can download the monkey island games off Kazza but i didnt tell you that ;) ;)
Ive got an amiga emulator with the old pirates game on it you can find that if you look around.

I love pirate games shame there isnt a really good pirate game out there. For example Sim Pirate or something. Should have an online game thing where you join a clan with all other online gamers and travel the seas like everquest!!

A

adams901

can you sail around in your ship attacking and capturing other ships as and when you feel like it, or is it the type of game that gives you a set path to follow.

In Pirates you could sail around and do what you want when you want, nothing like attacking a bigger ship and then being given the option to take command of it if you win, hopefully the remake will be the same but better :).

D

doh_boy

actually it was under developement as 'sea dogs II' but changed when uh I dunno something happend :s

Users who are viewing this thread