Rant Pipex *****'s

Nate

FH is my second home
I cancelled them by MAC code back in February, they decided to charge my dad double until now because they "hadn't been contacted by the new ISP" how the fuck are they meant to be contacted by the new ISP without breaking the law and the DPA? Fucking *****.

Rung up Eclipse after Pipex had said this to confirm what I already knew and they were all so helpful telling me Pipex were giving me the run around.

Back on the phone with Pipex Account Cancellation department. Had some bitch on the phone she was well moody lol :D as if it's her money I want back. I said to her as she said the same thing that they hadn't been contacted that the change had been completed with the new ISP, I went in to one about how the new ISP would be breaking the law if they had and she came back with some silly shit. Just said "look one of you have to be wrong and anyway enough of that, can we cancel the account now" took a few minutes and then she just came back with numbers, had to ask what it was and she spouted out "cancel referrance number".

Then I had to ring Pipex Customer Services to get the refunds sorted out, and apparently it's coming in the post. Seemed all to easy at this point and the guy just wanted to get off the phone. I'll be waiting for Posty to deliver, but not holding my breath.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i worked for Freeserve, then Wanadoo when they took it over but i never stayed for orange taking over wanadoo.

i can tell you that money was never sent by post afaik, i dont recall ever having a cheque sent in the 1.5 yrs i worked there. its all done through the accounts system on the advisors computer. asuming theyre not working with stoneage technology, they can put a flag on it to refund or to take it off the next direct debit. but it was always refunded electronically.
ive seen this type of blag many times - people will say anything if its nearly break time or they need to go for a piss. id phone back today and ask what activity is on your account for the day. its likely the bloke you spoke to never put any notes on the account in my experience.

(i know wanadoo is not pipex, but its the same shit. companies selling ADSL, its all gonna be pretty much the same)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nate, if you ask a pikey to resurface your driveway, it will be shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom