Pimping Interlock

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ex housemates and great friends of mine Interlock recently signed to Anticulture records and have an album ready for release. First completed track is up on the web now for perusal Straight very good and interesting extreme metal band (with technological gubbins) with good pedegree and definately worth a looksee. Consistantly voted into the top 3 unsigned bands by Metal Hammer for the last 3 years too. The album is good, i have intimate knowledge of it as it was produced over a period of 11 months in a room 12 inches from my old bed.

Certain samples and beats feel like my children these days.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
You know, I was so ready to slag that off.....

Imagine Butch Vig being fed through a waste-disposal unit whilst Nine Inch Nails are setting his nuts alight.

Now that's gotta make you smile.

shanks

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, alot of stuff going on there. :)

Sounds abit like Samaels last album on speed and ofc more aggro. Personally im not a fan of the electro influence on metal but that was far from bad. Maybe abit too messy for my liking, for example I prefer when it's more guitardriven like in "The Project Hate" but then again, they have hardly no electronic elements whatsoever apart from the drummachine.

What im wondering is what influences you have, since id think I could place abovementioned Samael there, maybe you have been glancing to ...And Oceans, Red Harvest and Aborym and there likes. maybe it's more like lets take industrial music and fuck it up by speeding it up.

One thing that was very cool was the vocals.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Starting very Red Harvesty :D I like her voice. And his. Drumming is nice and powerfull. Ooooh it gone kinda spooky =D. Like Shanks said I think there maybe a bit too much 'electronics' in now, although I think it probably sounds better with than without it. I love the drumming :D. 2 singers actually working well for a change, nice to be able to understand them too. I love the 'chorus' ? 0:15 to 0:40 and 2:32 + etc. I want your friends ;D Might actually buy this. =O

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was pretty good. Better than alot of similiar sounding stuff that makes it into the mainstream anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom