Pigfucker David Cameron

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sooo Lord Ashcroft ( former Tory Party chairman ), claims in his book that that David Cameron put his donger into a pigs head and did the jiggy.

A distinguished Oxford contemporary claims Cameron once took part in an outrageous initiation ceremony at a Piers Gaveston event, involving a dead pig. His extraordinary suggestion is that the future PM inserted a private part of his anatomy into the animal’s mouth.

The source — himself an MP — first made the allegation out of the blue at a business dinner in June 2014. Lowering his voice, he claimed to have seen photographic evidence of this disgusting ritual.

My co-author Isabel Oakeshott and I initially assumed this was a joke. It was therefore a surprise when, some weeks later, the MP repeated the allegation.

Some months later, he repeated it a third time, providing a little more detail. The pig’s head, he claimed, had been resting on the lap of a Piers Gaveston society member while Cameron performed the act.

The MP also gave us the dimensions of the alleged photograph, and provided the name of the individual who he claims has it in his keeping.

The owner, however, has failed to respond to our approaches. Perhaps it is a case of mistaken identity. Yet it is an elaborate story for an otherwise credible figure to invent.

Furthermore, there are a number of accounts of pigs’ heads at debauched parties in Cameron’s day.

The late Count Gottfried von Bismarck, an Oxford contemporary of Cameron’s, reportedly threw dinner parties featuring the heads of pigs. (He later became notorious after Olivia Channon, daughter of a Tory minister, died of a heroin overdose in his Christ Church bedroom.)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was it Black Mirror where they forced the PM to fuck a pig so some people didn't die or something?

I bet Cameron cringed when that was on

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Was it Black Mirror where they forced the PM to fuck a pig so some people didn't die or something?

I bet Cameron cringed when that was on

It does make me wonder if Charlie Brooker had heard a rumour...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Seems like the accusations of Trot Entryism were directed at the wrong party.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Hmm the Corbyn lot seem to have changed their tune on smears from the Daily Mail...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hmm the Corbyn lot seem to have changed their tune on smears from the Daily Mail...
Lol! You getting butthurt because your beloved Dave has been called a pigfucker by another Tory?

What's Corbyn got to do with this story at all?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How dare those liberal smear mongers - the daily mail and Lord ashcroft make these terrible accusations.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Lol! You getting butthurt because your beloved Dave has been called a pigfucker by another Tory?

What's Corbyn got to do with this story at all?

Beloved Dave? Hardly, was just revelling in the irony of all the lefties on Twitter suddenly believing the shite in the Daily Mail. As with any allegation it's probably wise to check it's accuracy before you start crackling about it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Beloved Dave? Hardly, was just revelling in the irony of all the lefties on Twitter suddenly believing the shite in the Daily Mail. As with any allegation it's probably wise to check it's accuracy before you start crackling about it.
I think the lack of a libel lawsuit will confirm the allegation as true. And I think that's the route he'll go down - with something like "not commenting on scurrilous allegations" or somesuch.

I couldn't give a pigs ear if it's true either way tbh. It's still funny if the daily fail is telling porkies about porking porkers :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If it was untrue I doubt Cameron would take out a lawsuit, because while this is a funny local british story ( of probably little merit ) , that would turn it into an international news story.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can you imagine being the press secretary who has to go tell cameron about this story? I would kill to have been in that room lol.

Gwadien

Don't our enemies (Islam) call us pig fuckers anyway?

Gwadien

Can you imagine being the press secretary who has to go tell cameron about this story? I would kill to have been in that room lol.
I'd go in like, er, I know that whole Ed Miliband being unable to eat a bacon sandwich was quite funny and worked in our favour, but this?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If it was untrue I doubt Cameron would take out a lawsuit, because while this is a funny local british story ( of probably little merit ) , that would turn it into an international news story.

And this is why Ashcroft wins. He knows that Cameron won't sue because the story will hang around if he does.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There is SO much stuff coming out :)
cam1.jpg
and fuckloads more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom