pierce resists

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
..this must have been asked a thousand times by now, but couldnt find answer with search.

5% pierce resists from artifacts has a limit?
ie if i get jacinas sash, atlantis tablet, and traldors oracle (all three having 5%pierce resists) i'll get 15% or not? and if i activate traldors lvl 10, then it will go for 20%? Arch Magery from traldors also gives 5% spell dmg if i'm not mistaken. will that work on top of the +10% spell dmg from other artis/items?

or is 10% a cap for both bonuses?

edit: same question about Arcane Siphon actually. does it have cap on 10% ?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Owl said:
edit: same question about Arcane Siphon actually. does it have cap on 10% ?
There's no mention of a cap on this anywhere.

Danita

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
There's no mention of a cap on this anywhere.

Danita
Realistically I think you can only get 20% arcane syphon as there simply aren't enough items with it on to get it higher than that. :p

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
does the 10% pierce extend to active effects? if i got jacinas and AT and i fire cloudsong will i do more dmg or will i already be capped so it wont effect me?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.70v Release Notes

June 1, 2004

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Spell Piercing bonuses now correctly modify resistances downward instead of upward, for direct damage spells, debuffs and damage over time spells. A level 50 character can not have more than 10% Spell Piercing effect up at any one time (from items or spells); any Spell Piercing over 10% is ignored (previously Spell Piercing was "capped" at 25% for a level 50 character).

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i think traldors is the only item that goes over 10% cap, so if u have 10% from at and jacina and activate traldors u get 15%, this will probably be fixed soon

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
10% pierce limit is from anything... passive+active, combined they won't go over 10%

however the +5% damage you get from the traldors charge does stack with the normal +10% toa spell damage.

pierce resists is a bit odd ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think damage stacks either Flim. Range from cloudsong will stack with passive range boosts for 15% total though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom