Pierce or Blades for Ns

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I see a few shades changing to Pierce spec, how come?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
malice
harder to make a temp with 101 str/dex
looks :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
dunno blades is boring?
little nerf on malice and battler inc tho :p
ow and leggies are in fashion :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
was always a peirce shade when toa first came out went blades not that long ago and want to go back to what I love really! ;x

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Malice proc and /use2 is soon to become pants if the US test patch goes live as is.

other weapon combos will have possiblity to match/surpass it, add to that 3.9 spd for pierce LWs, and better offhand speeds, pierce at least weapon wise, will imo competitive again. dont get me wrong, blades will still rock even without malice OPedness imo, but pierce will no longer be terrible in comparison.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sneakers|Matriarch said:
Think they fucked up again tbh Oo

Nerfing malice/battler for no reason :/

Try playing a pierce shade and say that.

Battler/malice combo was a bit op, it was the reason for me on several occasions for losing a few of those really close fights.

I'm not saying Malice/battler is an uber powerful i-win button, but they do have a rather unbalanced effect on a fight compared to what the best pierce weapons can offer.

When a pierce specced shade has to carry a blade on his back to be competative, something is wrong.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tbh if someone gave me a decent template with scable lgm mainhand and cl offhand pierce id respec ...

And i been blades since day 1 (back when it was unfashionable):twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom