Picture editing

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Hey lads, I'm currently building a website as a project for my uni. I have however run into a small problem which Bahumat told me you might be able to help with: My button's don't look stylish enough!
I'd like the general side bar to look something like the attached picture, but I currently only have paint and well...it's paint. I was wondering if there is anyone kind enough to make 2 more versions of each of the gifs, 1 with the top sides rounded off and 1 the bottom sides rounded off.
It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• websiteexample.JPG
    websiteexample.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
  • button.gif
    button.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 8
  • buttonover.gif
    buttonover.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 5

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hey lads, I'm currently building a website as a project for my uni. I have however run into a small problem which Bahumat told me you might be able to help with: My button's don't look stylish enough!
I'd like the general side bar to look something like the attached picture, but I currently only have paint and well...it's paint. I was wondering if there is anyone kind enough to make 2 more versions of each of the gifs, 1 with the top sides rounded off and 1 the bottom sides rounded off.
It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Come on your dirty lot, give Aithe a hand....please?!

Tohtori, Chronic and a million other people all did splending things on the Photoshop challenge, so I thought you lot would be perfect for this.

Will rep anyone who can help

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
which Bahumat told me you might be able to help with: )

Oh for f*cks sake!

*looks around*

Bahu! Have you been talking to strangers again? Telling lies of helpful people and all round niceness?!

On a mroe serious note, will do when will get home'ish ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
If my pirate witchunters finally succeed in burning Tohtori before he can do them I can help with paintshopping a few buttons up :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If my pirate witchunters finally succeed in burning Tohtori before he can do them I can help with paintshopping a few buttons up :D

Yaay cheers dude. I think he is close to the deadline so if you're quick I will let you kill me on CS Source hehe

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I finish work in like 30 minutes today so if its urgent I'll do them when I get in, Toh can probably make better ones than me if hes in time, but atleast there'll be something there incase :)

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
That'd be great, thanks a bunch :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I finish work in like 30 minutes today so if its urgent I'll do them when I get in, Toh can probably make better ones than me if hes in time, but atleast there'll be something there incase :)

Thanks buddy :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oki I'm home and I'm about half way... here's a couple of them so far just to see, are these ok?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 5b.jpg
    5b.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 11
  • 9on.jpg
    9on.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10

Dukat

Resident Freddy
All done - I cant host them on FH because theres a size limit on zip files :(

Hope these are ok, will have to see what Toh does, no doubt it will involve rashers of bacon and magnets :D

HoverButtons.zip

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If dukies ones are ok, i won't bother with it.

You've seen my shops,. i can make Gamah suck a**, (literally!), so this wouldn't be a problem. Just a matter of insentive :D

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
These are totally great, the only problem however is that I use the same buttons on multiple pages with text overlays rather than premade texts. Could you upload the pictures of just the 2 rounded off ones in both versions without the text on it?
Thanks a lot mate :)

edit: Ooooooh wait, I forgot to add this before, the ones i linked sepperately are other dimensions then the ones on the pages, since it just adds about half of the gif extra to fill it up. The dimensions i use are height: 20px; width: 169px;

Dukat

Resident Freddy
These are totally great, the only problem however is that I use the same buttons on multiple pages with text overlays rather than premade texts. Could you upload the pictures of just the 2 rounded off ones in both versions without the text on it?
Thanks a lot mate :)

edit: Ooooooh wait, I forgot to add this before, the ones i linked sepperately are other dimensions then the ones on the pages, since it just adds about half of the gif extra to fill it up. The dimensions i use are height: 20px; width: 169px;

Sure, the blank backgrounds are attached now, I've resized them down to 169x20px, I always do everything to big the first time round heh :D

Attachments

• EmptyButtons.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 2

Bahumat

FH is my second home
awww im so proud of my boys. You're both invited to my next cake party!

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Nevermind ><

woops, wrong button and stuff :s

Dukat

Resident Freddy
the%20cake%20is%20a%20lie.jpg

071025.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom