Pics

K

Keithan

Hi...

Where can i find some pictures of the Half-Ogre in plate ?

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, someone post quickly.. :)

And btw... What is a HO's max str. buffed? Saw a post on daoc.catacombs were a dude claims he got a HO' merc with 420 str wile buffed...? But that cant be true, or? :p

Thx, Half-Ogre's gonna be fun :flame:

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Archon said:
And btw... What is a HO's max str. buffed? Saw a post on daoc.catacombs were a dude claims he got a HO' merc with 420 str wile buffed...? But that cant be true, or? :p
438 is max, I believe.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm soz about spamming questions here but: I like the idea of a 2handed sword HO... would this be a ok spec for him? :
50two-handed/44slash/37parry? ... If not, what 2handed spec would be more powerfull? Fx. would 50two-hand/50parry/28slash or 28parry/50slash help me more? This is wile fully buffed.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you want modified base weapon spec (slash) of 50, so 35 slash at RR5

50 in pole or 2h

rest in parry.

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
There are tests on the VN boards that prove 50 specced damage type has little improvement compared to 50 effective (base damage type for Albion double spec, 2h/pole), think the difference was 0.4 dps extra if you specced 50+11, as compared to 39+11. Hence 50 2h/pole, 50 effective base damage and the rest in parry.

On related note, those tests also showed that your base damage spec has NO effect on damage variance, only raises your min/max damage.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok cool. Does arms autotrain anything? Gonna be powerful with that much parry and a bb right? :D

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
any more half-ogre in plate pics around?
those are same ones i found while ago. Can't get any of male with full helm.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
lol those ho´s look retarded, should fit some of the albs tbh :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Renwind said:
lol those ho´s look retarded, should fit some of the albs tbh :)

trying 2 keep up with 99.9% of retarded mids

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Bellerophon said:
On related note, those tests also showed that your base damage spec has NO effect on damage variance, only raises your min/max damage.

Mythic caused endless confusion by calling it damage variance - what they meant was it means you're more likely to hit your cap (i.e. you do a higher %age of cap on a particular AF/absorb target than if you had lower base spec)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Why, oh why did Mythic have to inflict another 'freak' race on Albion? As if Inconnu weren't bad enough, now we have to get lumbered with Half-Ogres as well?

Why couldn't they have stuck with some of the more unusual 'human' species, like Geordies or Scousers? Or were they worried about having races that no-one else in the realm could understand? :p

Note: Before anyone starts flaming, this is intended in jest. I have some very good Geordie and Scouse friends... most of whom would probably agree with me about not being able to understand them!

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares about "uber" stats if you need to walk around with a char as ugly as HO?! :puke:

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Goddamn those mother hubbards are ugly, similar to firbys in stats and good looks by the looks of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom