Pics with the Xperia (Z3 compact) camera software

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
FFS you can NOT put this phone down on any smooth(ish) surface at all if that surface is at even the slightest of angles! I have my work lappy on the couch here with me while I work on my research paper, and had the phone on that. The Z3 slid across 14 inches of laptop while I was typing, and fell off the far end on to the couch.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also sony update their apps quite often, so not worth disabling it, you might find one app better than another for certain conditions

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
FFS you can NOT put this phone down on any smooth(ish) surface at all if that surface is at even the slightest of angles! I have my work lappy on the couch here with me while I work on my research paper, and had the phone on that. The Z3 slid across 14 inches of laptop while I was typing, and fell off the far end on to the couch.

Get a case for it chumlar, it will be my first job today.

Also sony update their apps quite often, so not worth disabling it, you might find one app better than another for certain conditions

I am going to find it very hard to resist wiping this phone mate, I hate bloat so very much. Having said that I have just restored my Nexus 5 back to stock Android ready for selling and they still haven't sent the OTA Android 5 update which just makes people frustrated and want to fiddle and that's on a bloat free phone.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Not sure I get the point of multiple camera apps? Isn't it easier to just change the settings in the one you have?

Not that you really need to, I find Superior Auto takes a good picture 90% of the time, it's just low light it needs some help from the settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom